Keeping a promise to myself...posting pics part 2

IrishChick71
IrishChick71 Posts: 311 Member
edited September 27 in Success Stories
Well, I'm almost halfway to my goal and it's at a much slower pace this past month with Birthdays, vacation, and graduation parties I had to host. I've only lost 4 lbs since May 1st. But I'm still losing so I can't really complain. I still have over 25 pounds to loose to get to my original goal weight of 135lbs. but if I lose another 20 and feel great naked, I'll be happy. LOL .But as I am my worse critic, it will probably take more than 20lbs to accomplish that. But I feel great about the 21lbs that have been pounded away so far NEVER to return!

Every 10 lbs I will post...that was my promise. So here it goes again...

Height 5'10

waist 35.5 inches (I actually started the week before this picture was taken and had lost 3 lbs prior)
Picnikcollage.jpg

(disregard the look on my face I was trying to instruct my husband on how to use my camera and was getting frustrated. LOL)
waist: 30 inches
Picnikcollage-1.jpg

edited to say: I've been doing Jillian Michael 30 day Shred, Zumba and my Elliptical trainer mostly :bigsmile:

Replies

• Missylydia
    Missylydia Posts: 304 Member
    Woohooo, well done!! :D
  • missmmaynes
    missmmaynes Posts: 79 Member
    Awesome work!! Congratulations!!!!!
  • That's such a big difference!! You are looking great!! Be proud and keep that chin up girl :)
  • Schwiggity
    Schwiggity Posts: 1,449 Member
    Wow you're lookin' fit.
  • fireflyangel22
    fireflyangel22 Posts: 85 Member
    Big change! You look awesome! Whatever you are doing is working wonders. KEEP IT UP!
  • soshotout
    soshotout Posts: 115
    You are doing awesome! Look great!!
  • RunningAddict
    RunningAddict Posts: 548 Member
    Great Job!! You are looking great!!
  • sunshine__angel
    sunshine__angel Posts: 366 Member
    Congratulations!! You have done an amazing job! :)
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    You look fantastic. Keep up the awesome work, and you will be to your goal in no time.
  • LimeyTart
    LimeyTart Posts: 303 Member
    Awesome progress!!!
  • Excellent job! WTG!!! :)
  • Gemini_1980
    Gemini_1980 Posts: 349 Member
    You have putting in some work there! You look great:wink:
  • Peridotite
    Peridotite Posts: 66
    Wow!!! You look awesome! I hope that in my quest to loss inches the 30DS works as well for me :happy:
  • You're looking GREAT!!! Congratulations!!!
  • lil_missfit
    lil_missfit Posts: 565 Member
    Great job!!! and great idea!!!
  • IrishChick71
    IrishChick71 Posts: 311 Member
    THanks so much everyone! Definitely needed the motivation this week. I loathe my before picture with every fiber of my being but it does it's job and reminds me of where I never want to go back too. And looking at both my before and in progress proves to me that my hard work is paying off.

Thanks so much for the encouragement MFP friends!!:heart::heart: :heart: :heart:
  • agpatter2
    agpatter2 Posts: 15 Member
    You're on a roll...keep it up. Great progress! Thanks for posting pics.
  • Cori615
    Cori615 Posts: 100
    You look great!
  • finabella
    finabella Posts: 176
    WELL DONE!!!
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    great progress, you keep it up :) you are worth it
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!