An alternate acronym meaning for MFP (Rude)

Options
2»

Replies

• mikeyrp
    mikeyrp Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    You want to hear something else that's funny - I only put (Rude) in the title as I knew it would get more people to read it...
  • Danthewatcher
    Danthewatcher Posts: 101
    Options
    Ahh Sammy Jackson...Now we need a skit...like he did as "Coach Jules Winnfield"

"Where i come from, we call this 'Inglewood Jack'!"...

"The next time I see him, I'm going to take Lord Stanley's Cup, and shove it up his Candy A$%"

"Any time, annyy Pllaace!!"

Way to point out the MFP thing...If anyone here knows someone...we gotta get Sammy to do a skit!
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    I watched Snakes on a Plane on TBS and the swear words were dubbed as follows....I'm sick of these Monkey Fighting Snakes on this Monday Friday Plane! Was a good laugh, hope you enjoy too!

http://youtu.be/z4t6zNZ-b0A
  • TamiLinc
    TamiLinc Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    hahahaah!! my family likes to "figure out" what license plates say not the personalized one the crazy random bmv ones :) i love mfp.. lol...
  • TamiLinc
    TamiLinc Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You want to hear something else that's funny - I only put (Rude) in the title as I knew it would get more people to read it...

haha. i read it only for the first part. I thought this was a game where we were gonna make up our own words for the MFP. Like... Money Fill Pockets.. (that was super lame.... but its 2am here) :)
  • mamijujuphat
    mamijujuphat Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    :laugh: I can think of other acronym meanings for MFP....haha
  • InfamousQ
    InfamousQ Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Too funny thanks for the laugh and the curse LOL
  • InfamousQ
    InfamousQ Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    :laugh: I can think of other acronym meanings for MFP....haha