So so upset.

Options
2»

Replies

• Missy123556
    Missy123556 Posts: 80
    Options
    I have been drinking a ton more coffee since starting this since it makes me feel full. Could that be it? I used to have 1 cup a day, and the past week I have had 3-5 cups a day.
  • The_Saint
    The_Saint Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    You drink your coffee black right?
    Guess not...

How many times per day do you eat?
  • Missy123556
    Missy123556 Posts: 80
    Options
    I use probably a half tbsp of creamer which is about 17 calories
  • kellycasey5
    kellycasey5 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Try not to be upset. There could be many things going on here. Are you exercising in addition to food diary? Are you logging every morsel of food you eat? Are you drinking water? Are your hormones fluctuating? I tend to gain weight if I eat too many carbs and little protein so I am working on the protein. I have also stopped weighing myself every week. The weight gain after trying hard sabotaged my progress so now I am trying a weigh in every 2 weeks of so. I figure it is easy enough to tell if I am gaining or losing based on my clothes and I am trying to be active and healthy so the scale is not a good tool for me (but the distance on the treadmill is lol). Stick with it and try to remember why you are motivated. 1 week is very small in the grand scheme of things. Enjoy your time at the beach! That is a very good place to sneak in some exercise too! Have fun and good luck!