Hello!

Options
I just joined fitness pal in October. I am tracking six months of work outs and dieting, so I log onto FitnessPal everyday when I need to journal my daily exercise. I also journal a note on my progress and what I am planning to accomplish. The exercise reports are great and track from 7 days to 180 days progress. I love having my FitnessPal. It calculates the calories I burn in an exercise for me.

I look forward to an exciting year with the second half of my program starting in January to reach my goal and return to size 4.

Cindy Lee Odenthal::

Replies

• cindiodenthal
    Options
    I just joined fitness pal in October. I am tracking six months of work outs and dieting, so I log onto FitnessPal everyday when I need to journal my daily exercise. I also journal a note on my progress and what I am planning to accomplish. The exercise reports are great and track from 7 days to 180 days progress. I love having my FitnessPal. It calculates the calories I burn in an exercise for me.

I look forward to an exciting year with the second half of my program starting in January to reach my goal and return to size 4.

Cindy Lee Odenthal::