4 Hour Body results?

Options
Had any one had any experience with or gotten results from the 4 Hour Body diet/fitness plan?

Replies

• bluebird321
    bluebird321 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    I did it for the first six weeks of my diet and lost 20 lbs. It was a good way to ease into a low carb diet.
  • arodriguez2
    arodriguez2 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I've been really trying to lose weight for about 2.5 months so far, the last month was doing the 4 hour body and I lost most of my weight then. Total I lost 14 lbs, I would say more than half of it was during the 4 hour body month (which I did not follow religiously, but for the most part stuck to the main rules). It definitely made me realize what I don't need in my life (dairy) and what I can really cut back on (sugar and carbs).
  • kleavitt1992
    kleavitt1992 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    what is 4 hour body?? im intrigued
  • bluebird321
    bluebird321 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    A guy named Tim Farris wrote a book called "The 4-Hour Body". It seemed a bit faddish, but I liked some his ideas on dieting, so I thought I would give it a try. To summarize:

1. Avoid White carbs.
    2. Eat the same meals over and over again.
    3. Don't drink calories.
    4. Don't eat fruit.
    5. Cheat day one day out of the week. Eat whatever you want.

I liked the simplicity.
  • arodriguez2
    arodriguez2 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    it seems a bit much at first with all the limitations but basically you eat a lean protein, veggies and a legume at every meal. NO dairy, carbs, fruit or sugar.

I was rarely hungry on it though and the structure really helped me stick with it, no guess work involved.