BWL-Smurfettes and papa smurf...9/13-14

Options
I hope everybody is having a smurfy day:happy: :wink: :laugh:

Connie...didn't you say last week that you had gained a lb ? I just weighed and im up 1.3:sad: whats up with that?

ok,today is a thirty minute cardio and LB:yawn:

bbl

Replies

• punka274
    Options
    I hope everybody is having a smurfy day:happy: :wink: :laugh:

Connie...didn't you say last week that you had gained a lb ? I just weighed and im up 1.3:sad: whats up with that?

ok,today is a thirty minute cardio and LB:yawn:

bbl
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Good Morning everyone. Yea I gained a lb last week. And then this past week I lost 4. So even if I do that every other week I would be happy LOL.

I actually set my alarm this morning and got up and did my turbo jam. I think I need to do the learn and burn again though. I tried to do the 20 minute workout but she was so fast and I couldnt get the moves right. But at least I tried it and I burned some calories.

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Connie
  • connieq288
    Options
    I will try my best for this week not to gain weight but TOM has come. That really sucks.

Connie
  • jules1984
    jules1984 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I did the learn and burn part many times, I still don't get one of the moves even now - its kinda off of the music. LOL Loving turbo jam yet?

I'm so excited!!! We're joining the Y TODAY and I'm going to stay and SWIM!!! :love: :love: :love:
  • Sunibc22
    Options
    Mornin all,
    Well I know some probably won't agree with this but every other week I give myself a cheat day. I can have anything I want all day long and I'm sure to get anything I'm craving. I still log everything I eat and I still go to the gym on this day though. Well that was yesterday for me. And I ate everything and then some! I felt awful though! I think in 2 weeks I'll have to take it a little easier on my cheat day. Otherwise though the rest of the time I stay within 100 calories of my allowance. If I want a treat during the normal times I have to burn enough calories to get it!
    So back to normal today!
    Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

Shauna:flowerforyou:
  • connieq288
    Options
    Yesterday wasnt a cheat day but I did have a little piece of chocolate cake. It was my sons 8th bday.

Connie
  • punka274
    Options
    Mornin all,
    Well I know some probably won't agree with this but every other week I give myself a cheat day. I can have anything I want all day long and I'm sure to get anything I'm craving. I still log everything I eat and I still go to the gym on this day though. Well that was yesterday for me. And I ate everything and then some! I felt awful though! I think in 2 weeks I'll have to take it a little easier on my cheat day. Otherwise though the rest of the time I stay within 100 calories of my allowance. If I want a treat during the normal times I have to burn enough calories to get it!
    So back to normal today!
    Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

I use to do this once a week back when I was heavier....it didn't phase my weightloss at all! As a matter of fact,I think it helped 'confuse' my body into thinking it wasn't on a deit,lol but now I can't get away with that....

I got my workout in...did some LB work for about thirty minutes(my own thing,didn't follow a dvd this time) then I did a run interval! Tommorrow is a rest day and Im looking forward to it

Jules1984-Have fun at the Y.....sounds like fun!

Connie-Have a good day!

Ive got 600 cals left for the day and its only 2:00....i also want to eat somthing sweet...its killing me! Atleast theres nothing in the house that can tempt me:wink: I may go make me a cup of coffee:drinker: or some crystal lite....LOL,sorry for thinking out loud:bigsmile:

Hey to everybody that follows!
  • cwilson715
    Options
    Hey all! I dont know why but I just can't seem to get my crap together, I want to lose weight so badly. I don't know if the stress in my life is so much right now or what. But its really frustrating me. I am a stay at home mom I watch 2 other kids 3 days a week and we own our own company. My husband birthday is in 3 weeks and I am going to a wedding in 6 weeks I just wanna lose some more weight so I dont feel like a fat cow. I started slim shots today we'll see if they help so far today they haven't done anything. Have a great rest of the weekend.
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    hey blues

right so its already very late for me,, pass midnight so i can fairly say the day is over !

it didnt start good,, got waked up by the landlord who wanted in for something and the place was a mess (it never is !!! except for last night we had people over and didnt pick my mess up, though i would do it first thing in the morning !!) so anyways.... now he must think im taking his flat for a landfield.

so after that the phone rang,,, and david's parents (my bf) wanted to take us to visit some place not far, but that meant eating out again ,,, sigh,,, i hate eating out,, coz i cant log anything (its not like the states where you can go online to find the nutritional info,,, its just a local pub ..) so its been an other day where i just didnt bother with loging and when i got home i just didnt want to do my work out so been lying on couch watching movies with david,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

that and i weighted myself this morning and i didnt loose any weight .... witch is annoying coz i've been loosing good all last week and been working hard all week,,, my body fat % is down though ... i know that should cheer me up but im really starting to feel my muscles really bulk up and that's not the point of my work outs,,, even david has told me that he can see that i have more muscles and now jokes around that i'll beat him up .........

anyways .. sorry for ranting, it's just one of these day ........

hope yours was better !!!

may
  • Sunibc22
    Options
    Well here it is Saturday night and I'm on my way out for some drinks with the girls. I spent an hour at the gym and did my 30 Day Shred video burning 711 cals for both. I'm hoping this is enough to cover the appy I'm going to eat for dinner and a few glasses of wine! I tried entering a few pub things into my food log...of course not for the place I'm going...(it's just a local pub...)...and think I've found out the lowest cal appies...of course it is guess work but I'm thinking it should be close!! Any ways...I'm realizing I can still go out and have a good evening as long as I work out extra hard during the day...try to make a better food choice than I normally would!! Hope everyone else is having a fabtastic night!

• jules1984
    jules1984 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    That's what I do and it really works. I think dieting and cutting calories would be even harder if you never made room for fun and stayed home or stayed hungry and thirsty while all your friends have fun. Last night I had a bbq to go to and I brought 98% fat free turkey dogs and light wheat buns. Did they taste great? Not really. But the calories I saved on that left room for some beer and chicken salad. MMMMM. Pick your indulgences. :laugh:
  • connieq288
    Options
    Good Afternoon all, Well last night I didnt do so well. We sent to a WCU football game and my son got a whole pizza so I ate one slice, and then a hot dog and then some nachos with cheese. OMG. That was horrible. I Felt horrible when I got home also. This morning I went and walked/jogged for over 4 miles although it was more walking then jogging. I burned 997 calories. Maybe that will make up for last night. I am thinking about doing this 5k walk/run here although I am sure that I would come in last place if I did.

Connie
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    hello all

its the evening here for me, its been a frantic day here,, we been wanting to go for a short trip for a while and today we realized that it was the last day for some ryanair cheap flight for 1 £.. hahah or 2 $
    for marseille in the south of france,, we are going to rent a car and drive north into the alpes right through switzerland, .. and david's parents are taging along,, we never really traveled with them before,,, although david and i do trips like that all the time (we drove my toyota echo (small car) all across the states, from toronto fallowing the coast to the everglades then acros the south to san diego back north all the way to northen yukon then across canada back to toronto,.,, all that in 5 and odd months, we also done tons of trip in europe as well)

so we are leaving on the 9th of october,, should be fun,, the only thing im worried is that france is a vegetarian HELL ,,,,, and david parents are not vegetarian,, so they probably will be annoyed if we are picky over restaurant choices,,,

ho... after we reserve the flights we realized that david passport is about to expire,,, so tomorow will be a run across town to fix that,, hopefully it will be here in time,, but if not,, we will be loossing a whole 8 £ or 16$ in plane ticket ,,, so we are not too panicking lol

so today i got my work out done,,, on my stationary bike.. i eated right,, so everything is ok today..
    just an other day in the bank

hope you all had a good weekend and espacialy good week ahead !!!!!!!!
    may