P90X... Is it actually that great?

Options
I've been doing it for a week and thinking of quitting or maybe sticking to the idea of doing a martial art, some yoga yadda yadda on the days he says but substituting his workouts with others.

This is for a number of reasons, mainly:

1. he warms up with yoga a lot... why... at 5am my body is too cold for that... 10 minutes of yoga at the start is a waste of my time. lets cool down with that .

2. Even when his warm up is not yoga... it doesn't warm you up, and is way too long for something that is ineffective.

3. I usually haven't broken into a sweat until I'm 30 minutes in, even on plyometrics, which he reckons is really hard and not for everyone, it isn't hard.

4. At the end of Kenpo X this morning I couldn't even be bothered to wash my hair... his workouts are making me lazy. my hair should require washing at the end of a workout.

I feel like I'm missing something! This workout is supposed to be hard but I sweat more on the bus to work.

Should I give it one more week??? Should I substitute Kenpo with some turbo jam, plyometrics with some insanity, the 90minute yoga with some good shorter yoga, the strength workouts with some chalean/cathe?
:sad: