I've tried the rest, now I'm here

Options
Yep, that's right. I've tried WW, I've tried SW, I've even tried Rosemary Conley in the very early days. I've tried going it alone but it's all failed so far.

I found my way here via Mumsnet (different username over there though) and thought I've got nothing to lose (well, that's not true actually - I've got about 3 stone to lose). So here I am.

Hello :)

Replies

• lyrac
    lyrac Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi - I am brand new myself. I love your user name. I love the morning and the sunrise. Best wishes to you for your success in losing weight.
  • Theweebarrell
    Theweebarrell Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome :)
  • ronniesgirl1982
    Options
    Hi to you all I'm quite new too. and I'm loving it on here. Feel free to add me. xx
  • monstr0sity
    monstr0sity Posts: 33
    Options
    I've tried it all too! I understand how frustrating it is. However, MFP is going great for me so far. :) Good luck!
  • hjy319
    hjy319 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Welcome to what I have found is the best :smile: I've tried so many other diets and none compare to doing it the good old fashion way, which is what this site has taught me!
    Best of luck on your journey!!
  • Mrsshellers
    Mrsshellers Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Hi I am new too - I joined a little while ago but forgot my log in details!

Anyhoo I have also tried pretty much everything, this is my last resort before spending a shed load on diet pills (which I know wont help or work!). Am looking to lose about a stone and keep it off!
  • psb13
    psb13 Posts: 629
    Options
    welcome!! i have been on mfp just about a month. i am mom to 1 daughter and after 17 years i am still not at my pre baby weight!! i am looking to lose 35-50 pounds-not completely sure of my ultimate goal yet. i feel your pain :). i am loving this site. very supportive with useful and easy to use tools. feel free to add me if you like. :flowerforyou:
  • HeatherMarie1174
    Options
    Welcome!!! This is site is amazing for motivation and support, which is what we all need ... especially since we are not on a diet, but looking to make a life change. :bigsmile:

Feel free to add me! :drinker: