who is this model?

Options
2»

Replies

• redfroggie
    redfroggie Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    If that's her at 16 then when I was 16 I was skinner than her! Lets see how she looks in 25 years after 2 kids! :laugh:
  • ivyjbres
    ivyjbres Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    I've actually never been bathing suit shopping at Wal-mart. .. I normally get looked at funny when 1 walk through the bra section . and I feel like a giant perv =P

That's ok, we give everyone who steps into that section funny looks. Last time I was in that isle I gave a bra a funny look.
  • schnarfo
    schnarfo Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    oh man i love the VS girls :)
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    It is Candice Swanepoel. That is from a photo taken at a Summer 2006 runway show. Oh, and I wouldn't get too hot and bothered because the picture that is posted is off a 16 year old girl. This was back when she first started out.

Oh crap!! Chris Hanson will be here any minute!
  • angryguy77
    angryguy77 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    It is Candice Swanepoel. That is from a photo taken at a Summer 2006 runway show. Oh, and I wouldn't get too hot and bothered because the picture that is posted is off a 16 year old girl. This was back when she first started out.

I thought she looked awful young.
  • bhb301
    bhb301 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    99.8 % Sure its not MIranda Kerr
  • DowntimeDesigns
    DowntimeDesigns Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Too thin, no thanks.
  • witheredorchid
    witheredorchid Posts: 164 Member
    Options

LMAO!
  • FitFrenchGirl
    Options
    her face is beautiful!! OMG
  • CMH24
    CMH24 Posts: 101 Member
    Options

LMFAO!!!
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Her face is beautiful!
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    What a gorgeous face! She is like a porcelain doll!