Year in review....

Options
2»

Replies

• ShrinkingNinja
    ShrinkingNinja Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Beautiful in every picture....

Having stated that... NICE job on the new curves!
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing!!!!! Really pretty! Congrats on your weightloss!!
  • MichelleKit
    MichelleKit Posts: 31
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!! Way too go!!!!!!
  • Roe1968
    Roe1968 Posts: 133
    Options
    AWESOME JOB - KEEP GOING!
  • wannabehotmomma
    wannabehotmomma Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Wow you look like two different people! You do look years younger! You are a beautiful girl in both pictures though! Congrats on your success, I know you are going to meet your end goal! Thanks for sharing!
  • DeBlue
    DeBlue Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Ditto to all - you look fabulous! Congrats.
  • ItsTerriC
    ItsTerriC Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Such a drastic change. You not only look smaller, you look healthier and happier!
  • AngelaLVGJN
    AngelaLVGJN Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Wow! It is an amazing transformation. You look great and so much younger! Nice job! Keep up the hard work. :)
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    WOW! The changes in your face are amazing! I had to double take because you don't even look like the same person. :flowerforyou:

Agreed, just amazing! :)
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    you are doing great, I want to congrats you
  • JuliaD81
    JuliaD81 Posts: 33
    Options
    Thank you all so very much! I love all the support from you guys. It definitely helps keep this weightloss wagon trucking along! I feel great. I'm starting to feel more confident and like a woman should, not just a big mommy blob. I know that it took me a while to get this far and that many people lose weight faster, but if I pushed myself and counted every calorie of every single minute of the day it wouldn't work for me. So I made little changes here and there. And I can honestly say that my lifestyle is "pretty healthy". I cheat some days and reward myself, but EVERYONE should. Thanks again all of you!!!!!!!! Looking forward to the next 25 coming off!!!
  • Shushonet
    Shushonet Posts: 37
    Options
    You were beautiful then, and you are beautiful now.... great job!
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    you're gorgeous. and your weight loss is awesome and inspiring. great job! :)
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    you're gorgeous. and your weight loss is awesome and inspiring. great job! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!