Turbo Fire - Does anyone have results?

Options
STR0NGisSEXY
STR0NGisSEXY Posts: 128 Member
I'm thinking about getting Turbo Fire. Does anyone have results from this? I was going through the before and afters & stories on the Turbo Fire site, and I can't help but always think those are fake. Someone from here must have tried it, does anyone have before and after pictures from Turbo Fire? If so, I would be thrilled to see them! Any thoughts on the series would be appreciated as well.

thanks!

Replies

• rushmirmir
    rushmirmir Posts: 4
    Options
    I use turbo jam and that works because I have toned my stomach so much and legs.
  • Aviendha_RJ
    Aviendha_RJ Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Well... I have the Turbo Jam series... Turbo Fire is the second generation. I **LOVE** the workouts. As long as you put the work IN, and watch your diet, you're going to do just fine. They come with a nutrition guide... that lets you eat about 800 calories/day, & leaves you STARVING though. That's why I came here. But before MFP with Turbo Jam I lost about 20lbs.

Does that help?
  • Aviendha_RJ
    Aviendha_RJ Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I use turbo jam and that works because I have toned my stomach so much and legs.

Hey! Which DVDs of the Turbo Jam series do you use? I like "Cardio Party" & "Booty Sculpt".
  • mindy14456
    mindy14456 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I have been doing a hybrid workout, Turbo Fire and Chalean Extreme. Just finished week 4 and I am down 15 inches and 7 pounds. LOVE it! It is a seriously amazing burn and I look forward to my workouts!
  • STR0NGisSEXY
    Options
    Thx guys, i have turbo jam, too. Turbo fire looks more intense. I'm curious if that's true!
  • DisneyMommy
    DisneyMommy Posts: 281
    Options
    I've been using TF for 8 weeks and have lost 14 lbs and almost 11 inches so far. I love it! I have both TJ and TF and yes, I'd say it's more intense. Especially the HIIT workouts. They are short but very intense with lots of jumping.
  • AFitasticYou
    AFitasticYou Posts: 170
    Options
    I personally have not done it, but I believe in Beachbody. The results that you aren't fake! They are people! I have friends that have done it & they have great great results! If you keep up with the program and eat right you WILL see results!
  • kiwe4
    kiwe4 Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm working on week 19 out of 20. I've lost about 21 pounds and I haven't calculated how many inches. I've done a little bit of Insanity and P90X but TurboFire is the first workout plan I've stuck to. I've had bad knees since I was ten, but I can't believe how well I'm able to do the jumping now that I'm at the end. I like TurboFire because it has the toning, cardio, and stretching. Now I'm debating whether to start again from the beginning or retry with Shaun T and Insanity.
  • ericapledger
    ericapledger Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I am on week 6 and have lost 10 lbs, 2 inches off my waist and 3 off my hips. Its a really fun workout!
  • ccbloom1
    ccbloom1 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I've lost 24 lbs so far in the past 79 days. You can check out my blog page to see my results as of about 2 weeks ago (not sure I'm allowed to post this...if not, I'll gladly remove!): http://www.balancingme.com
  • jksn2nlove
    jksn2nlove Posts: 74
    Options
    I lost 24 pounds and 9 inches doing 110 days of TurboFire. Awesome workouts, music is great ;)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/
    240410-from-173-pounds-to-140-with-pics-10-pounds-to-go-to-my-goal
  • STR0NGisSEXY
    Options
    Thanks SO Much guys! :)
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I haven't done TF yet but i'm in LOVE with ChaLEAN extreme and so i recently bought TF. I'm starting on August 8th, once i complete CLX & C25K and i can't wait. I hear nothing but good things about this program and Chalene is FANTASTIC!! I'm doing her CLX and i look forward to every single workout that i do!! i love working out now.
  • LittleD311
    LittleD311 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    any beachbody product is wonderful! i have already completed a round of p90x, lost 8 lbs and 14.5 inches throughout my body, and im currently in my 3rd week of insanity, turbo fire is next!
  • simplysarahd
    Options
    Thank you for posting this! I saw the infomercial last night and now I'm torn between ChaLEAN Extreme and Turbofire. Both sound like they would be really fun.
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this! I saw the infomercial last night and now I'm torn between ChaLEAN Extreme and Turbofire. Both sound like they would be really fun.
    I have done CLX alone and then a hybrid of the two programs. I have to be honest. I loved CLX, but I didn't lose any weight (didn't do as well on nutrition as I could've though), but I did lose a few inches and gained a lot of muscle definition. When I was doing the hybrid, particularly the month of HIIT workouts, that's where I lost a few pounds...broke through a yearlong plateau. So, I guess it depends on what you want. If you want more strength and definition, go with CLX. If you want to lose more weight, go with TF. JMO.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!