Not really new......just getting back into the swing of thin

Options
Sara7Taylor
Sara7Taylor Posts: 112 Member
Hello,

My name is Sara. I am 22 and a student at Spokane Community College, in Spokane, Wa. I have been over weight for most of my life. I first joined myfitnesspal last January. I lost 16 pounds......then my computer went kaput and I didn't really have any other resources. My friend gave me her old desktop computer yesterday.....and I'm ready to get back in the game! My biggest issue is getting the motivation to exercise when it's raining outside.....which it has rained everyday for the past two weeks. I love being outside, so exercising inside is really boring to me. So....I guess I just gotta suck it up, and learn to appreciate the rain, like I enjoy the sun...Anyways, I'm looking for some accountability buddies who are not afraid of hurting my feelings and will tell me to get on track when I'm not doing well. I have started my fitness journey to change my life.....so here goes.....

Replies

• ncm251
    ncm251 Posts: 24
    Options
    Good on you for getting back to it, Sara!

I've been pudgy for most of my life (pretty much since the age of 5). I began MFP in November last year. I lost 6kg (about 14lb) and then put it all back on over the silly season of December - January. I'd been sporadically using it since then but now I'm totally committed to jumping back on the band wagon!

Let's make a fresh start, girl! :smile:

-Nancy