no excuses summer

Options
Hi All! I'm new on the site and am hoping to get some motivation and help achieving my goal and would like to make some friends along the way! I have finally graduated college and no longer have any excuses not to exercise so the only thing that would stand in my way would be myself. My final weight goal very well may change to be a few pounds lighter, but for now these weights are obtainable in my eyes.

Current weight: 215
goal weight by end of summer/my birthday: 180
goal weight over all: 150

Replies

• kare77
    kare77 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I'm new also and looking for friends and motivation. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • tuck6789
    tuck6789 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am new to fitness pal and am looking forward to losing some weight and gaining new friends in the process. Maybe we can give each other the motivation to lose the weight together. I am all out of excuses. Believe me, I have used them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For some reason, when I lose the weight, I self sabotage myself and start gaining it back. this time, this is NOT going to happen. I need all the help I can get!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:glasses: :happy:
  • bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site! Its' a great place with lots of support. I am a full time mom with 3 little boys, a husband, and 2 dogs under foot. I didn't think I could do it, but you know what?? You need to MAKE time to eat right and exercise. It will just become your new lifestlye and you'll be happier for it.

Feel free to add me if you'd like to :)