day 2 calorie counting....

Options
I'm finding myself counting everything, i dont wanty to get no form of OTTCC. over the top calorie counting but is this something that naturally happens.... im trying to make my food choices balances but im finding it difficult... Help ;-(

Replies

• vsyates
    vsyates Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    You're too funny! I've been doing the calorie counting thing for 11 weeks now, and I find myself doing the same thing. Basically, if I don't know how many calories are in "it", for the most part, I don't eat "it". There are times that I try and make a guesstimate, but there have also been times when it's just not worth the hassle, so I just don't eat it.......
  • sahm23ladies
    sahm23ladies Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I think in the beginning it's important to account for everything so you will know just how many cals you are taking in. I think it's natural to get crazy counting but then you'll find balance and realize what foods have how many cals. I've been doing this for 3 months and now my only real counting issue is when we go out to eat. Then I get crazy! lol

good luck!
  • nads2184
    nads2184 Posts: 124
    Options
    lol. ive never counted as many calories as i have today in my whole life, and yes i agree if i dont know how many calories im not eating it. im nt the one for counting but its giving me peice of mind and i feel fresher about it, althought the intermitten toilet rush is something im getting use to im setting my mind and body up for better choices... but OTTCC dont sound so bad lets just wait and see. But thank you guys. xx now drinking my 4 cup of water :laugh: