NSV

Options
Ezwoldo
Ezwoldo Posts: 369 Member
Ok not wanting to sound a big head but, I managed to do something I never thought I would do when I first started cycling I got up my first 100 miles. I have been toying with the idea for some time and I finally did it over the weekend I will say this now it's not adviseable if you have a low pain threshold. Now I need to find a new cycling related target for next year so I will be going for a 12 hr race next August or September as I need to prepare correctly.

Replies

• 1horsetown
    1horsetown Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    And I can't hardly walk after 8 miles. I'm impressed!

I'm wanting to do a 5K this summer and a 10K this fall. Toying with the idea of a 1/2 marathon next year.

Good job.
  • SecretlyBatwoman
    SecretlyBatwoman Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I've always wanted to ride a century. I always get so close and give up.
  • Ezwoldo
    Options
    well all I can say is that I lost my legs (Cycling talk) after 80 miles and they came back to me at about 86 when my body realized I was not going to give up and I will just keep going.
  • Ezwoldo
    Options
    well all I can say is that I lost my legs (Cycling talk) after 80 miles and they came back to me at about 86 when my body realized I was not going to give up and I will just keep going.
  • Mrs_TrimWaistFatWallet
    Options
    Awesome! I went for a 120m ride one weekend - its amazing what your body can do.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!