Guilt free Margarita!!!

Options
I've discovered Baja Bob's Sugar Free Margarita Mix... zero carbs and zero calories. I picked up a 32 oz bottle at Meijer for $3.99. You just mix 1 part tequila and three parts Baja Bob's.

According to a book I have (Calorie King), there are 100 calories in a 1.5 oz shot of 80 proof tequila. Therefore, (if my math is right) I can have a 6oz Margarita for 100 calories!!!

Plus, I can make at least twenty 6oz Margarita with each 32oz bottle of Mix. Add roughly $25.00 for the tequila. That comes to less than $2.00 a drink. Right???

AND... it taste's good too!!!!

Replies

• andlofly
    andlofly Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I've discovered Baja Bob's Sugar Free Margarita Mix... zero carbs and zero calories. I picked up a 32 oz bottle at Meijer for $3.99. You just mix 1 part tequila and three parts Baja Bob's.

According to a book I have (Calorie King), there are 100 calories in a 1.5 oz shot of 80 proof tequila. Therefore, (if my math is right) I can have a 6oz Margarita for 100 calories!!!

Plus, I can make at least twenty 6oz Margarita with each 32oz bottle of Mix. Add roughly $25.00 for the tequila. That comes to less than $2.00 a drink. Right???

AND... it taste's good too!!!!
  • soulshine
    Options
    Sounds great! I've been looking for a low-cal drink. I'll have to pick some up today!

Thanks for the great idea! :happy: