butt kicker needed

Options
LOL yes, I said it. I need some one or MANY to come along side me a kick me hard and keep kicking me. I need someone to be accountable to. Someone who sneaks in and sees what I am eating or if I am moving this big butt of mine and if I am not give me what for:noway:noway: . And if I am doing well let me know. I need some one who makes me cring when I have to say ummm no I didn't. But also someone who says yippe you did great today:) :bigsmile:
Is this you?

Replies

• kendradl
    kendradl Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Sounds like the same person I need, if you find them let me know as well :smile:
  • plagirl227
    plagirl227 Posts: 134
    Options
    You can friend me if you like, ladies. But be prepared for HONEST comments and motivation. ;-) If you ask, I give it to you straight...
  • EDesq
    EDesq Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    LOL yes, I said it. I need some one or MANY to come along side me a kick me hard and keep kicking me. I need someone to be accountable to. Someone who sneaks in and sees what I am eating or if I am moving this big butt of mine and if I am not give me what for:noway:noway: . And if I am doing well let me know. I need some one who makes me cring when I have to say ummm no I didn't. But also someone who says yippe you did great today:) :bigsmile:
    Is this you?

That takes a LOT of energy. If someone is working on themselves, if they "do" you too, they may lose THEIR battle. You are wanting a Cheerleader and Coach. At some point YOU have to be YOUR BFF, Coach and Cheerleader, learn how to be your Biggest Fan and Trust yourself. Be accountable to YOU. Be Well
  • countingitall
    countingitall Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Sounds good to me. It is what I need. Thanks
  • countingitall
    countingitall Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    So true and so hard for me to do. I put everyone else first and me on the back burner. Keeps my house going! But not so good for me.
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    pics_animated-kick-*kitten*.gif