Shakeology Cleanse

Options
Krys_T
Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
Hello everyone! Well I have decided to do the Shakeology Cleane starting today. I know that some of you may have heard about Shakeology. But it is a 3 days cleanse where you drink 3 shakes a day and eat a green salad with 4 ounces of protein for 3 days. Shakeology is a Beach Body meal replacement shake with two different flavors: greenberry and chocolate. I will be chronicling my experience each day on my blog www.krystlesweightloss.blogspot.com and letting everyone on there know...how it goes :) Please feel free to take a look at it!

Replies

• posbey
    posbey Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    i think it would be good. i am on my fourth day of Shakeology and i love it. I'll check your blog and feel free to add me. wishing you the best of luck with it!
  • Rikki444
    Rikki444 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I'm a big fan of BeachBody products but have been unable to break down and buy the Shakeology shake. I can't wait to read your experience. I may need something this drastic in the near future. Keep On!
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    I'm a big fan of BeachBody products but have been unable to break down and buy the Shakeology shake. I can't wait to read your experience. I may need something this drastic in the near future. Keep On!

I got a sample of the chocolate flavor and it was undrinkable...
  • Krys_T
    Options
    I will definitely keep everyone posted on the progress and how I am feeling. I just had the Chocolate today and I didn't have any problem with it...I will say that I am looking forward to, after the cleanse, adding things to it i.e. fruit, peanut butter, almond milk, etc. I think it tasted waaaaaay better than muscle milk! OMG, that stuff tastes like chalk! LOL So it was a pleasant surprise this morning :)
  • FrenchMob
    FrenchMob Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Oh look at that, you're a Beachbody coach also! How convenient!

This borders on forum rule violations.

Sorry for sounding negative, but these indirect-self-promoting-product-placement posts irritate me.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options

Sorry for sounding negative, but these indirect-self-promoting-product-placement posts irritate me.

She's been here for about a year and has over 800 posts, many of which have nothing to do with shakeology.

You really should do more than the basic research before accusing someone of something.

Also, that's like saying a Zumba coach can't advocade for Zumba. It's not like she's linking people and telling them to buy the product now, she's just saying she's testing the product and keeping a daily blog to let people know what it is. She's a fitness instructor, not a salesperson.
  • Krys_T
    Options

Actually I am not self-promoting at all. I didn't link anyone to my BB page. I referenced my personal blog that I had way before being a BeachBody Coach. And just like TheKitsune6 said, 99.9% of my posts are not BB related. I am in the business of helping others, so whether people buy things from me or not, that is not my concern. I do Corporate Fit Challenges for local businesses for Free and without endorsing products, unless I am directly asked about them...why because I lost 50lbs before BB and have gained a lot more experience since becoming a coach, yes...however, that is not all I am about. I am also in the midst of writing a motivational weight loss book that has nothing to do with BB either. Will I mention it, probably, because I have met amazing people in the process.

So I do appreciate your concern about me "self-promoting" but I am about "Self-Transformations" and BeachBody has enabled me to reach more people, who need that extra motivation and support. But please do feel free to check out the blog, as I am sure there are posts that may help even you. Congratulations on your weight loss success and good luck to you in the future. We are all here to helo each other.

Have a wonderful day!
  • CuteMommy88
    CuteMommy88 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Woo Hoo Go Krystle!!! Good luck on the cleanse!!!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options

She's been here for about a year and has over 800 posts, many of which have nothing to do with shakeology.

You really should do more than the basic research before accusing someone of something.

Also, that's like saying a Zumba coach can't advocade for Zumba. It's not like she's linking people and telling them to buy the product now, she's just saying she's testing the product and keeping a daily blog to let people know what it is. She's a fitness instructor, not a salesperson.

Agreed.
  • Krys_T
    Options
    Thanks Amanda and Mollie!
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Girl good luck! What are the calories on the shakes? When you do the cleanse what will you be adding to it? Thanks for letting us look over your shoulder. It is great to hear how things have worked for others.
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    I don't know if I would try Shakeology or not but I will check out your blog. That was a great response to the self promoting comment. Good for you for a strong response but still staying positive :) Congratulations on your journey so far!
  • Krys_T
    Options
    @Laura- Just water for the cleanse. And there are 140 calories in each shake. Very filling though, to the point where I didn't really want to eat my dinner salad..but of course I did lol

@Triumph-Thank you hun! I have to keep it positive. I have a firm belief in what I do as a Coach. And other people who know me, know that I am passionate about helping people...so a few unfounded comments aren't enough to take me off my game! :). I am here to help people, plain and simple! :)
  • michellep325
    michellep325 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've been taking Shakeology for 2 months now and I LOVE IT! I did the 3 day cleans last week and lost 4.8 pounds. Well worth it! Good luck :happy: