Anyone weigh around 220-250 lbs?? around 20-35yrs old?

Options
looking for people around my weight and age to associate with !!! who need motivation and provide it as well .... who are actively on here and enter food diaries that can help me, and i can help them with what to improve...

anyone with me?

Replies

• leahdanbury
    leahdanbury Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    i'm 23 and 207 lbs...i could use a kick in the butt every once in a while and am willing to do the same :)
  • Daisy_May
    Daisy_May Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I started at 251 and am now at 219, my goal is 205 before my wedding in July and ultimately 150, I'm 33. Add me if you'd like!
  • kamoi
    kamoi Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    23yrs: 217
  • TexasNurseMom78
    TexasNurseMom78 Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    I am 32, starting weight 317, current weight 256. Friend me if you want to!
  • magentownsend
    Options
    19 GOING ON 20 -260- WAS 230 3 MONTHS AGO I DONT NO WHAT HAPPENED!! I COULD KICK MY BUTT ALSO !!!
  • SheehyCFC
    SheehyCFC Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    30 - started at 230 in 2007 and down to 190 now - would be happy to help if you add me.

Good luck on your journey!
  • AlisonMacKay
    AlisonMacKay Posts: 112
    Options
    I'm 30 my starting weight was 215, now 197, goal is 150
  • fitnessjch
    fitnessjch Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Was 242, now 224.5. 28 years old. Feel free to add me as a friend one and all :smile:
  • jpooley1988
    jpooley1988 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    23 and at about 220 :)
  • vanessadcampanelli
    Options
    GREAT!! super excited!! im 23 going on 24 in 2 months exactly!! i used to weigh 150 when i was 17!! now i currently weigh 227! i sooooo desperatly want to get out of the 200's asap!!! i cant stand seeing such a BIG number knowing i was smaller a couple of yrs ago!! every day we will name a challenge that we all have to attempt doing something different sooo our bodies dont fall into plateauville!!!

any ideas for a challenge today???

maybe 5 extra mins of cardio
    10 push ups
    some leg lifts
    jumping jacks???

add me guys
  • brandyj89
    brandyj89 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    im 22 and just started about a week ago i weigh 236lbs
  • vanessadcampanelli
    Options
    so glad to see so many people around my age needing motivation to loose weight as welll.. i only have skinny friends and find it soooo intimidating!!! i sooo wanna go down! and will do it !! w a lil help from mfp's :)
  • elaina_m
    elaina_m Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I topped the scale at 263. I am 5 foot 6. I am 29. I just started tracking what I eat with my food diary. I think being diligent with the food diary is so important. I'm currently on vacation in South Carolina and I'm determined not to gain anymore weight.
    I would love the support with the food diary.
  • Dcgfeller
    Dcgfeller Posts: 83
    Options
    any ideas for a challenge today???

maybe 5 extra mins of cardio
    10 push ups
    some leg lifts
    jumping jacks???

When I need a quick kick in the butt workout wise i run the stairs of my apt. I live on the 8th (but every floor has 14' ceilings) so I take the elevator down to take out the trash or something and make myself sprint back up the stairs.

Also, ~220 24 going on 25
  • BethanieK
    BethanieK Posts: 201
    Options
    I'm in! Anyone can feel free to add me if they like! :)
  • CuteAndCurvy83
    CuteAndCurvy83 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    28.. Starting weight 277 Current Weight 258 target weight 170ish give or take...Add me if you'd like.
  • Cblue541
    Cblue541 Posts: 17
    Options
    22 250pounds
  • KJLDavies
    KJLDavies Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Anyone is free to add me! 24 years old, and currently at 223 (at only 5'2") but looking to get down to 120 by October of next year (when I'm getting married), so I have a tough road ahead that I can NOT give up on! I don't have time to mess around! : )
  • angievaughn
    angievaughn Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Oh, I was going to say that I fit that....except that I had a birthday this past weekend....and turned 36!!! :sad: But I wish you the best!!!
  • jgundo
    jgundo Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Im 32 ---- 287. Feel free to add me... a little support goes a long way.

Also if Anyone is looking to add people as friends feel free to add me.