Hi Everyone!

kariafrazier
kariafrazier Posts: 2
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hi! So, this is my first day on this board, and I have high hopes that regularly checking in and monitoring my diet and exercise will help me reach my goal weight! I just had a baby August 21st, so I'm not able to do much in the line of exercise. Also, I am breast feeding, so I'm not sure what that means for my diet!! I would like to loose 40-45lbs by 2009 (I weigh 161 now, and I would like to get down around 120 or a little below). I've been a stay at home mom to my 3 year old son since February 1st of this year, although I am hoping to go back to work in October. Oh, and I had a little girl 3 weeks ago!! I am married to a great guy, and have a 13 year old stepdaughter (I am 24, so that's a little tough!!). I've been married for about a year and a half.

Replies

• Hi! So, this is my first day on this board, and I have high hopes that regularly checking in and monitoring my diet and exercise will help me reach my goal weight! I just had a baby August 21st, so I'm not able to do much in the line of exercise. Also, I am breast feeding, so I'm not sure what that means for my diet!! I would like to loose 40-45lbs by 2009 (I weigh 161 now, and I would like to get down around 120 or a little below). I've been a stay at home mom to my 3 year old son since February 1st of this year, although I am hoping to go back to work in October. Oh, and I had a little girl 3 weeks ago!! I am married to a great guy, and have a 13 year old stepdaughter (I am 24, so that's a little tough!!). I've been married for about a year and a half.
  • Welcome! I just recently started too. You will get a lot of support here!! GOOD LUCK!!

91852.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Journal
  • Welcome. I am new too. I just posted my intro. Congratulations on your new addition. I have 2 boys and a step daughter. She was 8 when I got married and she will be 19 next month. It is very hard.
    Good luck to you. Maybe we can support and motivate each other!
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    welcome38gk.gif
  • marskids
    marskids Posts: 296 Member
    welcome.
This discussion has been closed.