Need some advise

Options
Hello everyone! I'm nearing my 30 lb. loss mark, and I'm starting to see small differences, my pant legs are getting a little loose, and I can fit into my wedding ring again (YEA!!!) Anyway...I haven't lost any inches in my waist, and that's the place I really want to lose in. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what exercises are the best for toning your tummy?? Thanks!!

Replies

• MaryKatU
    MaryKatU Posts: 146
    Options
    Pilates are great for the core but you can't really target fat loss in a specific area. Cardio will help you loose fat. Good luck!
  • bethrs
    bethrs Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    Ah. Wish I could help. It's been my experience and from what I've seen here- it comes off where it wants to. I wish I had better news. It will come off eventually but it may be some of the last and it may be stubborn. The good news is that while it may seem you are losing it from everywhere else first, you will eventually lose it. Just keep at it.
  • dmswarts
    dmswarts Posts: 28
    Options
    Cardio, cardio cardio....did i mention cardio!! LOL as we all know we cant spot reduce fat , but continue doing cardio and it fall off. dont get discouraged ....It will happen! I weighed 225 lbs at 4'11" and ive lost 75 pounds in less than a year. I do muscle work too but i do alot of cardio ...