Fit for life...

Options
MsKeelah919
MsKeelah919 Posts: 332 Member
This is me! I plan on being fit for life. I lost my FIRST six lbs. last week. Yes...even with the holiday that prompted me to fall off the wagon, and subsequently continue to roll away from it.... LOL

I have not LOST WEIGHT since I've gained it as a teen. This is so SUPER EMPOWERING!!! My habits DIRECTLY influenced my life! I ate better quality food. Moved more, and allowed my mind to change from sloth to dedication and the results spoke for themselves. Its nothing short of miraculous, if you have the love of eating that I do! I'm hooked. My body no longer feels comfort in being sedentary. I NEED to move! My body still enjoys junk right now...but we are working on that! I'm so excited about being a part of this community. I hope that everyone has a GREAT WEEK!

Keelah

Replies

• kerriknox
    kerriknox Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Awesome! What a great post.

:-)
  • Strive2BLean
    Strive2BLean Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Keelah, that's the spirit.
  • MrsZMartin
    MrsZMartin Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! I would keep a copy of this post close at hand to remember how empowered you were at the beginning of your journey. This is a moment worth holding onto!!!
  • rrtnat
    rrtnat Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    congrats, 6 pounds in your first week that is great and your attitude is amazing I hope to have the confidence that you have one day. hold on to it and keep it it will help you as you go on your journey i am sure of that. keep up the great work