Ready to take control of my body!

Options
Tanadog
Tanadog Posts: 18 Member
Hi, I joined a few weeks ago, but this is my first post. I'm a Weight Watchers drop-out, and my weight has been yo-yoing for years. I'm currently at my highest weight, and recently realized that none of my summer clothes fit. After spending yesterday sweating in a pair of jeans in 98 degree weather at a cookout, I'm more determined than ever to lose this weight. I'd like to be comfortable getting into a pair of shorts before the summer is over! I've been so inspired by all the posts, I really feel like this site will be a huge help to me. I'm glad to have a community of folks who are struggling with the same issues I have.

Replies

• pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    I joined a few weeks ago too and it has helped so much! You can def rock those shorts soon!!
    Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • jaimejean478
    jaimejean478 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm sending you a friend request because your profile sounds so familiar to my situation! I am also sick of rotating the same 3 pairs of work pants and few tops. I started WW in January, but left that in early March when the new program was just not working. In the last month, I've finally hit my groove with MFP and my tracking and have finally seen 10 lbs go away... I still have another 10 or so before i can start digging back in my closet, but I at least know I'm on the right track.
  • ged630
    ged630 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend if you need support! Good luck!
  • lemonlime1
    lemonlime1 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I think Im at the same stage too - Im sure if we stick together we can help each other along the road to success!
  • mollygirl61
    mollygirl61 Posts: 23
    Options
    Add me as a friend too. :flowerforyou:
  • dloveena
    dloveena Posts: 2
    Options
    I find myself in the same situation as you all and am now ready to take control of my body!! Need your help to make this journey and hope I can find friends here. This is my first post!!