SLIM 6 PROGRAM

Options
Starting Slim in 6 program does anyone have any advice for me? Did it work for anyone???

91852.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Journal

Replies

• bobbie0529
    Options
    Starting Slim in 6 program does anyone have any advice for me? Did it work for anyone???

91852.png
  • licia67
    licia67 Posts: 109
    Options

91852.png

I have heard great things about it! I am currently doing Slim Series and I love it...
    I suggest logging into BeachBody.com and accessing the support boards, they are great!
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options

I've seen a lot of people get awesome results with it! I love the Slim & 6 pack abs, a really good quick ab workout!

Feel free to email me if you have questions! Good luck, take your before pics and measurements and get ready to lose!

Jess
  • Canelitas
    Options
    I have it, it's really good. :drinker:

Off topic...Are you gals relatives? I noticed you all have the same baby pic in your ticker.
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    I have it, it's really good. :drinker:

Off topic...Are you gals relatives? I noticed you all have the same baby pic in your ticker.

Nope, when I hit quote I must have gotten her ticker too! :wink: Edited to fix it, thanks!
  • Canelitas
    Options
    Oh :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That was it, I just noted Licia67 post :bigsmile:
  • Canelitas
    Options
    You're Welcome :drinker:
  • bobbie0529
    Options
    Thanx for the feedback guys!!!

91852.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I liked it so much I ax ordered it twice! After restarting this yr I saw the ad and ordered the dvds. when it arrived my DH took the old box out of the closet (2004!!):huh: :blushing:

It is ol cuz I shared them! YEH...

I think I am going to start it up to see if I can do it for 6 wks.
    let me know how you do