New and need some inspiration.

Options
Hello,
I'm Britney. I'm new to Myfitness Pal and need friends that will help me keep motivated and vice-versa. Here is a little about me: I live in Denver, CO, I'm 24 and have a 2 year old son. I have always struggled with being a little over weight though out middle school and high school. It wasn't unit after i had my son that i really 'stepped it up' and recognized that i needed to change my life for myself and my family. I'm 5"5 and before i got pregnant about 3 years ago i weighed my heaviest at 175lbs and ended up gaining an additional 55lbs during the pregnancy. After he was born I lost about 85lbs and now weigh 145lbs... I need some friends to help me stay motivated and loose this last 20lbs!!

Can't wait to meet you!!

Replies

• brian90
    brian90 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Hey Britney,

Welcome! You have come to the right place. There are many people here to keep you motivated and stay on track. Feel free to add me.
  • bethy73
    bethy73 Posts: 39
    Options
    Hi Britney~
    Welcome! I'm new here too ~ only been here for a week, and I have received so much support and motivation already! In fact, I put the MFP application on my BlackBerry so if I'm out of town and away from my computer or if my internet is down [it has been down twice this weekend!!] I can still enter my food and exercise for the day. There are so many people who are in the same situation over here. Plus, you will never feel pressured into doing anything that you're not comfortable with. I'm glad you're here! Feel free to add me as a friend. Good luck reaching your goals!

~Beth :smile: