Christmas was a good day

Options
:happy: Christmas was a good day for me. I worked my plan and it went great! Yeah for me. Drove to my Sisters for dinner where we had a great Salad....Pasta with sauce and great visits from the rest of the family. We exchanged gifts and sat around talking about the "old days". I hope that everyone had as good a day as I had :flowerforyou: . Best wishes. kckat96

Replies

• kckat96
    Options
    :happy: Christmas was a good day for me. I worked my plan and it went great! Yeah for me. Drove to my Sisters for dinner where we had a great Salad....Pasta with sauce and great visits from the rest of the family. We exchanged gifts and sat around talking about the "old days". I hope that everyone had as good a day as I had :flowerforyou: . Best wishes. kckat96
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Glad your day was nice. Ours went off very well. Christmas Eve we drove 2 hours south to have dinner with my husbands family. Then returned home to have Christmas day wih my family and have dinner. We decided we didn't need to make a feast so we only had ham, salad, and rolls. We enjoyed it just as much as any other Christmas meal and we didn't spend the day working in the Kitchen. Instead we were able to play games and visit.

And of course in my family the massages:wink:

Eve