Hello

Fightslikeagirl
Fightslikeagirl Posts: 16 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
I just joined this site a couple of days ago, thanks to a great friend! Anyway, I already love it! It is easy to manouver and I love seeing the tangible information for everything I do! I also never write on message boards, But I guess can no longer say that

Replies

• Fightslikeagirl
    I just joined this site a couple of days ago, thanks to a great friend! Anyway, I already love it! It is easy to manouver and I love seeing the tangible information for everything I do! I also never write on message boards, But I guess can no longer say that
  • lol, you'll be addicted in no time... Welcome :flowerforyou:
  • Fightslikeagirl
    thanks! definitely looking to seeing progress mine and every other success story!!!
  • Welcome and good luck!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Welcome Lynda! You've definitely come to the right place! Words can't describe just how fantastic MFP is! You WILL be able to lose the weight that you want to here, AND, it'll ALMOST be easy doing it!
    I recommend logging all your foods BEFORE you have them, rather than later, as it tends to lead to better food choices. Some people also weigh and or measure foods, such as meats, instead of just estimating and being WAY off!
    Drink lots of water too.
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    :flowerforyou:
  • Hello to you too! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • Fightslikeagirl
    what support out there how could we NOT succeed with such a great support group!
This discussion has been closed.