5 Surprising Reasons You Blew Your Diet

Options
1. Attaching Negativity to Dieting
2. Over analyzing
3. Expecting Quick Results
4.Hanging with the Wrong Crowd
5. Comparing Yourself to Others

http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_article/most_recent/5_surprising_reasons_you_blew_your_diet

While the article seems geared towards men body building I think the advice still targets the ladies as well.

Replies

• laceylovespink
    Options
    thanks for the link and info!!
  • erxkeel
    erxkeel Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I dig it, thanks for the post =)
  • mok33
    mok33 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    this weekend... it was just the opportunity to have Cheesecake Factory...... sigh.... and while I should have stopped at one bite, I didn't..... lack of self control....
  • brnsgrsbody
    brnsgrsbody Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    OMG! I failed every last one of those. I think all of those have crossed my mind at one part or another. I do like eating healthy foods but it ends up seeming tumultorous when I overanalyze and then compare my diet to Susie's diet and she lost 3 pounds while I lost .5 pounds. Then I am back to overanalyzing because I am now trying to change my numbers around and wonder how someone could go from 150-133 in 6 weeks with no problem and they are already little. HA I love it. I think this is just what I needed to take me off that roller coaster. Thanks!
  • KeepingChocolate
    KeepingChocolate Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing this. It really helps me get focused and keep my renewed commitment to weight loss in perspective. I like this reality check.