I NEED FRIENDS

Options
Hello again,

This is now day 9 of my MFP diet, I have only got two friends and id like some more if anyone wouldnt mind sending me a request?
Im interested to take a look at some other peoples food diaries for ideas.......

Though im not interested in people who are very judgemental about others food diaries so please dont request me if you are going to judge me, meant in the kindest possible way....

Thank you so very much!!

Replies

• kseltzer
    kseltzer Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm not judgmental about food diaries. I am enjoying MFP and all the motivation I'm getting from my fabulous friends!
  • claire_b79
    claire_b79 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too :)
  • jmuzzio7
    jmuzzio7 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. This site is so full of helpful, motivating people....I'm loving it. I've only been on here for about 10 days myself so I certainly need more friends as well. Anyone, please feel free to add me.
  • sarahlee19
    sarahlee19 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me too my food diary is nothing special need a few ideas
  • sarahlee19
    sarahlee19 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me too my food diary is nothing special need a few ideas
  • biznurse
    biznurse Posts: 81
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm ONE HAPPY CAMPER 'cause TODAY my size 14 fit LOSER!!!!! ;-) Linda/RN
  • crewellademel
    crewellademel Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend or you can just go to my profile and click on the view diary tab to look at my food diary for ideas. Warning, I tend to eat a lot of the same stuff over and over again. I'm not very inventive. I was the same as you about "I don't have time to excercise." I'm the mother of a 10 and 6 year old and work full time running my own business too. Good luck. :flowerforyou:
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    No judgment here. Just looking for motivation and new ideas... Feel free to add me.
  • nyctraveler
    nyctraveler Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    you can add me and my diary is public to friends
  • anthony438
    anthony438 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add away.

Also, considering what I had over the long weekend, I don't see me being judgmental :wink:
  • rockachick1982
    Options
    You can add me as well! Or just browse my diary as its open to the public!:heart:
  • cammons
    cammons Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I am a fairly new active MFP member, feel free to add me to your list of friends! I downloaded the program on my iPod months and months ago and never even realized that there was a website associated with it....sometimes I'm not the most observant person.

My food diaries are not ideal looking but you're welcome to take a look....I won't judge if you wont!
  • sameantha
    sameantha Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I am recently back to MFP. I had to take some time away for work and me. I am back and need to get on track again. I need friends and motivation.
  • jchampion389
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. jchampion389. I have no room to judge anyone. I am here because I have to better myself. :)