Hi! I am new here

Options
Hi there! My name is Starr and I am a single mother of 2 sons. In this past year I have lost 60 pounds on my own. I am so excited that I have found myfitnesspal! I just know I'm on the road now to losing those few extra pounds! Id really like to talk with others on this site and hear their stories. I always find when you have weightloss buddies it really helps! So feel free to write me or add me! buh-bye:flowerforyou:

Replies

• ashleymeagan
    Options
    Welcome and good job on your weight loss!!! Hope you enjoy it here. There are so many helpful, kind people on here. Good luck!!
  • ClarkMer
    ClarkMer Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss, that really is quite an achievement! Welcome, you will love it here :)
  • bobijean71
    bobijean71 Posts: 1
    Options
    i just signed up today, i have five children, lost the weight fairly quickly with the first four, but its been 8 years after my 5th and i still cant get the weight off, i also have a desk job, and had a hysterectormy so i am ready to conquer these 25 lbs!!!
  • jambs5
    jambs5 Posts: 114
    Options
    Hello,
    Feel free to add me as a friend. The more support/encouragement the better. The more you move, the more you lose. Good luck on reaching your weight loss goals. Have a great day.
  • svegas
    svegas Posts: 3
    Options
    congrats!! share how you did it? (if you dont mind) :):bigsmile:
  • Burkavage
    Burkavage Posts: 1
    Options
    I just signed up for my fitness pal. I watched extreme makeover weight loss edition last night and it gave me the strength to face my body issues. I weigh 253lbs and my goal is 215lbs. Add me and give me motivation to do it! I know i can....i just seem to try everything and NEVER follow through. I have the app on my phone and I am going to update daily.

Good luck to everyone....here I go!
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Welcome Starr!! Its a great place! Good luck to you!