cant lose more weight

Options
i've lost 10lbs according to my friends i look perfectly fine m broad but i am bit chubby from tummy i workout alot n dun eat much.my tummy fat gives me depresion.

Replies

• fuzz
    fuzz Posts: 2
    Options
    i've lost 10lbs according to my friends i look perfectly fine m broad but i am bit chubby from tummy i workout alot n dun eat much.my tummy fat gives me depresion.
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    it's probably because you work out a lot and don't eat much. It sounds like your body is in starvation mode. How many cals a day do you eat? Are you eating your exercise cals, too? If you're not, you need to be, especially with so few pounds to lose- it's not healthy to work out hard and not give your body fuel
  • JeremyInvincible
    JeremyInvincible Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    it's probably because you work out a lot and don't eat much. It sounds like your body is in starvation mode. How many cals a day do you eat? Are you eating your exercise cals, too? If you're not, you need to be, especially with so few pounds to lose- it's not healthy to work out hard and not give your body fuel

Says the girl going through the exact same thing!!!

(She's right though!)
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options

(She's right though!)

THANKS JEREMY...

really...

THANKS.
  • JeremyInvincible
    JeremyInvincible Posts: 264 Member
    Options

(She's right though!)

THANKS JEREMY...

really...

THANKS.

Ugh, guess that will teach me not to read the original post....

You *MUST* eat to lose. That was my point.

*Jeremy leaves now so he can get a head start on getting out the blankets so he can sleep on the couch tonight...*