June Cardio Blast!

Options
This challenge is for the first 15 days of June. There is a printable calendar and workout list that will tell you what to do for each day. It includes strength training and of course cardio set up by myself (a NASM Certified Personal Trainer) and my good friend who is currently working toward her NASM certification. We are challenging everyone to log 40 miles of cardio whether it be running, walking, biking, swimming, or anything else you think of. We will also post a "Cardio Blaster!" workout every day for you to add into your routine (they are all under 5 min, so there are no excuses!)

Check us out for all the challenge info and fitness/health tips =]

www.liveleanmd.com and like us on facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/LIVE-LEAN/182980675084842

Good luck!! =D

Replies

• michelle_mareshfuehrer
    michelle_mareshfuehrer Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I just "liked" the Facebook page--looking forward to seeing the challenge :)
  • MeganJo
    MeganJo Posts: 69
    Options
    Awesome! Thanks =] And did I mention it is FREE?!?
  • mrsmontellano
    mrsmontellano Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Kinda excited to do this challenge! Fell off the wagon for the last few weekends, but I'm ready to go!
  • jsonnett02
    jsonnett02 Posts: 110
    Options
    I'm in!! Giving me a new goal to work towards and hold me accountable!!
  • lidunne
    lidunne Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm in! But checked out the page and clicked on the link but where do you find the calender! I just get a google search!
  • MeganJo
    Options
    The link should be fixed on the homepage, if for whatever reason it isn't working click "be lean" at the top and then challenges.
  • lidunne
    Options
    Thanks Megan Jo. Now for another pain in the *kitten* request! Could the printable docs be saved as pdf's in some way. Whatever way they are linked or saved as i can't open them! I can see the calander fine though!
  • MeganJo
    Options
    I'll get right on that, hopefully Danielle can fix that for you since I'm assuming it got messed up thanks to me and my mac lol.
  • MeganJo
    Options
    Lidunne: I uploaded it as 'rich text format' on our site. Let me know if that works for you, if not I can try emailing you the document (it's in word).
  • lidunne
    Options
    Meganjo that worked perfectly, thank you so much... now to get cracking at it!
  • nads2184
    nads2184 Posts: 124
    Options
    im diffinately up for this, however i am 2 days late and will start tomorrow. xx have to recharge!! ;-) thanks guys