Recurring dream...

Options
So, my weight loss is becomming pretty noticable in places like my feet, hands, and collar bones, and I have noticed a big change in how my wedding rings fit. They were never very tight, but now they twirl around and slide up to my knuckle very easily on their own.

Well, lately I have been dreaming my rings are suddenly so loose they slip off of my finger and I lose them! :huh:

I've had this dream about 4 or 5 times now. Usually I'm doing something completely normal then all of a sudden it's like "Ahhh! My rings fell off!" :laugh:

I find it such a strange thing to dream about. :bigsmile:

Replies

• Livi_Loves_Pink
    Options
    So, my weight loss is becomming pretty noticable in places like my feet, hands, and collar bones, and I have noticed a big change in how my wedding rings fit. They were never very tight, but now they twirl around and slide up to my knuckle very easily on their own.

Well, lately I have been dreaming my rings are suddenly so loose they slip off of my finger and I lose them! :huh:

I've had this dream about 4 or 5 times now. Usually I'm doing something completely normal then all of a sudden it's like "Ahhh! My rings fell off!" :laugh:

• JeremyInvincible
    JeremyInvincible Posts: 264 Member
    Options

Gotta love stress dreams. Get them resized and I bet you go back to dreaming about pink stuff in no time. :bigsmile:
  • raincloud
    raincloud Posts: 405 Member
    Options

Gotta love stress dreams. Get them resized and I bet you go back to dreaming about pink stuff in no time. :bigsmile:

Don't get them resized yet! Wait until you get to your goal weight, otherwise you'll have to get them resized more than once! You can tie string around the inside of your ring, Or you can buy a ring adjuster.
  • JeremyInvincible
    Options

Don't get them resized yet! Wait until you get to your goal weight, otherwise you'll have to get them resized more than once! You can tie string around the inside of your ring, Or you can buy a ring adjuster.

FIDDLESTICKS!!!

(Ok, yeah, that is much better advice...I just got caught up in the whole dreaming about pink thing...*shrug*)
  • raincloud
    raincloud Posts: 405 Member
    Options

FIDDLESTICKS!!!

(Ok, yeah, that is much better advice...I just got caught up in the whole dreaming about pink thing...*shrug*)

It's ok, it's not BAD advice, it's just cheaper and easier on the ring.
  • JeremyInvincible
    Options

FIDDLESTICKS!!!

It's ok, it's not BAD advice, it's just cheaper and easier on the ring.

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • JessicaT2007
    JessicaT2007 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I had to do the same thing, get one of those spacer things so they can adjust that as you go until you are ready to actually get it resized.
  • pecksun8
    Options
    Yes, get a spacer and when that gets to small, just weat it around your neck on a nice chain.