Just signed up - looking for comrads

Options
Hello from Ottawa Canada! I just signed up a few minutes ago. Why, beause I just ate a huge plate of spaghetti ffor lunch followed by an enormous piece of cake for dessert - and have just hit the "OK enough is enough" wall.

I've never really connected with anyone on one of these sites (you guessed it, this is not my first time) but thought maybe it might be a good idea.

So, please add me (is that what you do?) or befriend me(?) - I'm open to making new virtual friends. And, if you're in Ottawa, reach out, we can do this together!!

Take care, and may the skinny Gods be with you!

Suze

Replies

• Lucianna_D
    Lucianna_D Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP... I too just started & will be happy to be your friend I too can use the encouragement>>>
  • SashaJaneJ
    SashaJaneJ Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I started this a week ago today. I will be glad to be your friend. I know I need a comrad because I know I need support too.
  • minni2906
    minni2906 Posts: 182
    Options
    I started back in November, but I am just now getting back to this. :] I don't log my food, or exercise all the time, but I try to at least log in to give some support!!
  • RPHLovingLife
    Options
    Wow . . . this is just what I needed today! I have started many time, including today! I am a little tired of talking about it and not 'being' about it! Let's all encourage each other to be the best we can be! I am strong in a lot of areas, however, I have not conquered this out of control eating thing. My mantra to myself . . . 'you have control of it; 'it' does not control you!'

We should all have a specific day we can check in for accountability. I am setting weekly goals (exercise and eating), printing it out, putting in Pantry to check off as I achieve. 20 lbs down by October!
  • sdgrooms
    sdgrooms Posts: 1
    Options
    My name is Sheila I added this app to my android phone and started on May 23rd. I weighed in yesterday and had lost 3 lbs this makes 16lbs all together so far. I started at 163 and i am now at 147 my goal weight is 125lbs. But welcome! i love this site you can literally find everyfood from anywhere on this I LOVE IT! The secret to sucess is to stay strict log everything! it gives you encouragement. But add me also!
  • AdGalicia
    AdGalicia Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome, I personally love this website. This is my 6th week using it and so far I have lost 12 lbs hoping to loose another 2 this week. Feel free to add me, I love to have friends and support.