Hello

Options
:tongue: Hello everyone,
I am on another mission to loose weight. I had lost 50 lbs 2 years ago and have regained most of it back. During this time I have been diagnosed with Hypothyroidism and had some hormonal issues(female). These issues have made it difficult to move the scale down. Monday will be a week and I am hoping that the scale has moved down.

Replies

• melissa20
    melissa20 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    :tongue: Hello everyone,
    I am on another mission to loose weight. I had lost 50 lbs 2 years ago and have regained most of it back. During this time I have been diagnosed with Hypothyroidism and had some hormonal issues(female). These issues have made it difficult to move the scale down. Monday will be a week and I am hoping that the scale has moved down.
  • Canelitas
    Options
    Hi Melissa - Welcome to the Forums.

I know there are some members here who have Hypothyroidism - Hopefully you'll be able to meet some of them and support each other.

Best Wishes on your journey :flowerforyou:
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    mfpwelcome002.png

You will love this site! Good luck to you!
  • TNTPete
    TNTPete Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    I have hypothyroidism as well and you can definitely do this. I would suggest doing your taped measurements so you can compare inches lost rather than the dreaded scale (evil thing really)!! Good luck and just keep plugging at it, you will succeed. :flowerforyou: