Who has lost the MOST??

Options
Im curious to find the person who has lost the most on MFP!!

Replies

• missmiller1
    missmiller1 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Total pounds or percentage?
  • jcl1981
    jcl1981 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    since joining mfp i have only lost 7 lbs but since i started my weight loss journey i have lost 102 lbs.
  • LaurenLynnCarter
    LaurenLynnCarter Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    pounds
  • jeffrodgers1
    jeffrodgers1 Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    I've lost 18 since, I've been here... but 102 pounds total.
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    I have a few over 100s on my friends list. I'm curious about this, too!
  • want2walknotwaddle
    want2walknotwaddle Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    i don't think it really matters who has lost the most overall as everybody has a different goal and a different battle, i myself have lost 42lb since march 11th and i have the discipline of filling in a food diary so i can keep track of what i am doing and whether or not i am doing it right
  • dmaster555
    dmaster555 Posts: 73
    Options
    I lost 102 pounds.
  • JessesGirl05
    JessesGirl05 Posts: 253
    Options
    i don't think it really matters who has lost the most overall as everybody has a different goal and a different battle, i myself have lost 42lb since march 11th and i have the discipline of filling in a food diary so i can keep track of what i am doing and whether or not i am doing it right

this. except the 42lbs in 2 months thing- that i havent done.
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    I've seen some MFP members who have lost 250+ pounds. :) Don't know if they'll show up and claim the "title" on this thread though.
  • eeeekie
    eeeekie Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    I've seen some MFP members who have lost 250+ pounds. :) Don't know if they'll show up and claim the "title" on this thread though.

same & agreed
  • SuzMac1981
    SuzMac1981 Posts: 708 Member
    Options

same & agreed

ditto.
  • Jillatha
    Jillatha Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I have lost 112 NET and 139lbs in total but that is not anywhere near the most, I have seen a few near the 200 mark :)
  • Setof2Keys
    Setof2Keys Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    I vote for WhitneyW78!!! She has lost 215 Lbs. She looks amazing...
  • Setof2Keys
    Setof2Keys Posts: 681 Member
    Options

I don't see it as a point of "not mattering" I think it is INSPIRATIONAL!!!! Many people on here have done amazing work and deserve recognition. I am proud of anyone that is meeting any mini goals...But I am inspired by big numbers, since that is my goal.
  • LeeBeeW
    LeeBeeW Posts: 100
    Options
    I don't see it as a point of "not mattering" I think it is INSPIRATIONAL!!!! Many people on here have done amazing work and deserve recognition. I am proud of anyone that is meeting any mini goals...But I am inspired by big numbers, since that is my goal.

I agree, seeing peoples numbers is inspirational and it is good to see people that are going through the same battle as you.
  • DrewD2011
    DrewD2011 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I can only credit MFP with "the last 10", (I was on WW online for men for over a year) but I can really say that the MFP is something I can use for a very long time. I did not like when WW changed and I was lost for a good 6 months until a friend found this site. I love how it credits me for working so hard in the gym...I may not have lost the most, but I am among the most grateful!
  • LaurenLynnCarter
    LaurenLynnCarter Posts: 51 Member
    Options

Thank you!!! I find it very inspirational too!
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    85!
  • monkeysmum
    monkeysmum Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    i have lost 18lbs before on here gained it back started again and currently ive lost 7lbs

i see both sides of the it doesnt really matter what we lose as long as we are reaching our goals. its great to see people who have lost huge numbers its makes me feel motivated if they can lose 100+ surely i can lose 25lb but it isnt really relanvant to my journey no one will make me lose weight only me any achievment or weight lost is like a boot up the bum for me regardless of whether its 5lb or 105lbs

good luck to us all no matter our target weight loss
  • want2walknotwaddle
    want2walknotwaddle Posts: 77 Member
    Options

i understand where you are coming from in a way but losing weight is a relative thing, and it is inspirational to see someone lose a large amount of weight but i think the percentage is more important as someone who is 12 stone wanting to get down to 10 stone can find losing weight just as difficult as someone trying to get from 20 stone to 15, i am by no means dismissing the efforts of the person at 20 stone as i am that person in march i was 20 stone 1 now i am 17 stone 1 but that doesnt mean i have put more effort in than someone who has less weight to lose so i stick by believing that anyone who faces the battle of losing weight and winning is inspirational and when i get down to 10 stone i still wouldnt think myself anymore inspirational than someone who lost 3 stone to get to same goal
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!