Workout DVD Swap

Options
Okay, this has been mentioned on the boards a few times but it has never really taken off. I am proposing a workout DVD swap.

I just bought two Leslie Sansone walking DVDs without realizing that they are for use with a treadmill, and since I don't have a treadmill yet, I can't use them. That being said, these DVDs are available for trade.

If you are interested or have DVDs that you would like to swap, please post here. I saw a previous thread about clothing swaps, and it seemed to be pretty successful, so hopefully this will take off as well.

Replies

• BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Okay, this has been mentioned on the boards a few times but it has never really taken off. I am proposing a workout DVD swap.

I just bought two Leslie Sansone walking DVDs without realizing that they are for use with a treadmill, and since I don't have a treadmill yet, I can't use them. That being said, these DVDs are available for trade.

If you are interested or have DVDs that you would like to swap, please post here. I saw a previous thread about clothing swaps, and it seemed to be pretty successful, so hopefully this will take off as well.
  • BrandNewLaura
    Options
    I knew there were at least a few people interested in doing a swap for exercise videos, so I am bumping this up!
  • BrandNewLaura
    Options
    Anyone?
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    I dont have a treadmill either. Sorry.

Connie
  • LovelyLady1977
    Options
    I have a few that I will gladly swap out. I will dig through them later and list them here.
  • LovelyLady1977
    Options
    Oh yeah...Laura I know you like Leslie's videos. I have the following videos of hers on my computer:

Walk Away the Pounds: Walk and Kick
    Walk the Walk: Walk and Jog
    Walk the Walk: Miracle Mile
    Walk the Walk: 2 Mile Walk

I'll be glad to upload them somewhere so you can download them to your computer if you like! These are the vids that I'm currently doing and they are AWESOME, especially that 2 Mile Walk, WHEW!
  • LovelyLady1977
    Options
    It's me again. Sorry for the many posts, but have you heard of Lelie's Walk Club? Here's more about it: http://www.lesliesansone.com/store/cat-walkclub.php

I haven't joined, but it looks so interesting that I just might!

Also, I've also heard that if you have digital cable, they show some of her vids on the fitness channel of DVD On Demand. My cable company doesn't have them. But a lot of people say that theirs does.
  • BrandNewLaura
    Options
    Hi, sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you...I have seen her walk club, and am debating if I want to join it. I'll have to go through my collection and see which of those videos I already have...I just did the Walk Slim 3 Fast Miles, but I didn't burn as many calories as I usually do with that video because I guess my heart just wasn't in exercise tonight...I burnt 260 though, so I'll take it...

I really wish I had a treadmill so I could do these two DVDs that I have...but since I don't have one, I really would like to find someone who can use them and hopefully I can get a DVD that I don't have yet in return...but if it comes down to it, I'll just give the DVDs away to someone who will actually use them.