Hey all

boomer0688
boomer0688 Posts: 53 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Alright I am very new to this so any help would be most appreciated. I am a 20 year old college student . I have tried dieting before but often fail because I get bored eating the same things over and over (usually chicken, yogurt and oatmeal). I usually have time to make something for dinner but I am often eating with my family (still live at home) so I need to go w\ what they eat. Breakfast and lunch are usually on the run because I am even on break at school or work. I am also on a budget so its hard to find foods that are filling and taste good, low calorie but do not cost a fortune. If anybody has anytips to help me on my way it would be most appreciated. I would like to lose about 15 pounds. Also any fun workouts would be most appreciated. I have been doing pilates mostly right now and enjoy that but I wouldnt mind mixing things up every now and then,
Thanks and best wishes!

Replies

• boomer0688
    boomer0688 Posts: 53 Member
    Alright I am very new to this so any help would be most appreciated. I am a 20 year old college student . I have tried dieting before but often fail because I get bored eating the same things over and over (usually chicken, yogurt and oatmeal). I usually have time to make something for dinner but I am often eating with my family (still live at home) so I need to go w\ what they eat. Breakfast and lunch are usually on the run because I am even on break at school or work. I am also on a budget so its hard to find foods that are filling and taste good, low calorie but do not cost a fortune. If anybody has anytips to help me on my way it would be most appreciated. I would like to lose about 15 pounds. Also any fun workouts would be most appreciated. I have been doing pilates mostly right now and enjoy that but I wouldnt mind mixing things up every now and then,
    Thanks and best wishes!
  • rosiesantos7
    rosiesantos7 Posts: 137 Member
This discussion has been closed.