Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Turbo Jam or Slim in 6

aelizabeth
aelizabeth Posts: 34
edited September 19 in Fitness and Exercise
Does anyone have a copy of either of these work outs that they are willing to sell? I have heard great things about both work outs and I really want to try one (especially Turbo Jam). I am a student teacher and not working this fall so the $80 for turbo jam is out of my budget for now. Let me know if anyone has any for sale!

Replies

• Does anyone have a copy of either of these work outs that they are willing to sell? I have heard great things about both work outs and I really want to try one (especially Turbo Jam). I am a student teacher and not working this fall so the $80 for turbo jam is out of my budget for now. Let me know if anyone has any for sale!
  • Sexythighz
    Sexythighz Posts: 159 Member
    Have you checked Ebay?
  • Yea Ebay and Amazon and either one isn't very cheap. :(
  • Vans
    Vans Posts: 388 Member
    why not try searching for torrents and download it?....but then again I live in Northern Canada where I can download whatever I'd like...not sure if you can......if so then I would do it that way.....that is how I got P90X!:smile:
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Does anyone have a copy of either of these work outs that they are willing to sell? I have heard great things about both work outs and I really want to try one (especially Turbo Jam). I am a student teacher and not working this fall so the $80 for turbo jam is out of my budget for now. Let me know if anyone has any for sale!

I went to BeachBody .com and I got my Turbo Jam. I got it on a 3 mth payment plan and I googled checkout codes and got 10% off. My first payment was around 30$ because of the shipping and my next 2 payments are 17$. I got a lot in it. I got the gloves and 5 workouts and a measuring tape and a menu and some other stuff in the box.

Connie
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member

I went to BeachBody .com and I got my Turbo Jam. I got it on a 3 mth payment plan and I googled checkout codes and got 10% off. My first payment was around 30$ because of the shipping and my next 2 payments are 17$. I got a lot in it. I got the gloves and 5 workouts and a measuring tape and a menu and some other stuff in the box.

Connie

You must have gotten the Maximum Results package. That's the one that I have and love it! You can also order from Team Beachbody coaches for future reference!

Jess
  • psyknife
    psyknife Posts: 487 Member
    Depending on what kinds of workouts you like you may prefer one over the other... or enjoy both!

Slim in 6 is much more endurance training (lots of lunges, squats, some arm work with bands)... but you are moving fast so it keeps the heart rate in a cardio zone. It's more traditional.

Turbo Jam is more cardio heavy (with one strength workout) but it's more complicated in that it's choreographed (kickboxing w/some dance flaires)... it's totally fun!

I love both because they work me in different ways. When it comes to cardio, TJ is my cardio of choice (as well as bike riding and walking)... and I enjoy Debbie's style of strength training too... it gets the burn on!
This discussion has been closed.