New "kid" on the block

maryalida
maryalida Posts: 5
edited September 28 in Introduce Yourself
I just found out about this site this morning (US Central time). My Psychologist turned me on to it. In the past 7 1/2 yrs I've gone from 281 lbs. to 151.5 lbs. since January of this year I've gained my 25 lbs. of it and I hate it. I went off my eating plan and stopped exercising. I've had some medication changes and just stopped caring about me. I feel I'm back on track though. In the morning I'm going to go for a short walk and start to increase the mileage everyother day. In August I'm starting back on a bowling league every Tuesday. I'ld go now but lack the transportation (I don't drive) so walking is my bwst foot forward so to say. I've started to cut back on snacks today and on portion amounts. I know what I have to do, so I'm going to do it. I need support so anyone out there with some time on their hands I'm willing to listen , write back and give support back too.

Replies

• Welcome!! You will love the site! Feel free to view my diary and friend me!!!!!!!
  • coachksr
    coachksr Posts: 8
    It's been a rough winter, hasn't it. I've gained back some of my great weight loss from another program. No car for me either and I walk everywhere. Feel free to friend me and best wishes with MFP.
  • trishobr
    trishobr Posts: 120 Member
    Welcome! Feel free to add me as a friend
  • ejhayes
    ejhayes Posts: 44 Member
    Good luck!! Feel free to add me to your list. It's great and you'll find plenty of encouragement and support!
This discussion has been closed.