May is finally over

Options
May sucked, I didn't gain any weight, but I didn't loose any either, between trips to the hospital, family members dying, and having to find a new home, my weight loss has almost been an afterthought, but June will be the month where my weight will finally have a a 1 at the beginning. I'm at 206 and I haven't weight less than 205 since sophomore year of high school.

Replies

• MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    push it this week dont let 1lb stand in the way make it happen ....weighing in at 204 will make up for your bad May....good luck
  • LoraEllen
    LoraEllen Posts: 81
    Options
    Sorry to hear that your May was so rough! I've definitely had months like that and can totally relate....It sounds like you are entering June with a renewed commitment. One day at a time......wishing you well!
  • sunshine__angel
    sunshine__angel Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry to hear the reasons why you haven't been losing weight, and I am sorry for the loss of those family members.

Tomorrow it will be June and you can start fresh! We are all in this together and everyone is such a great support here, you have definitely come to the right place. Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like. I still have about 20lbs to lose, but even once I reach my goal I will be using the site to make sure I never get back to where I am now!