NSV - 38 inch waist down to.....

Options
When I started dieting, I was wearing a 38" waist, and just like another poster, I too went to Old Navy this weekend. I've already had to get smaller pants a couple of times - last time I was down to a 32" waist, but they too were getting kinda loose. So, I tried on a pair that was on sale - 29" - and it fit! (And it was on clearance - you know, marked down, then half off... paid 7 bucks in the end. Don't know which is the better NSV, the size or the price!)

Replies

• leftymac
    leftymac Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Great job! I know..it's an awesome feeling. I was a 46-48 waist and I can now fit into 40s. It's a wonderful feeling to be able to buy clothes in a normal store!
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,319 Member
    Options
    Too cool bro!

I went from a 38 to a 30. It's nice, isn't it?
  • Setof2Keys
    Setof2Keys Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    aaawww no joke, I love seeing men proud about this and encouraging each other. I see many men that are so worried about the macho stuff they don't admit that these are NSV's for men too. I think there is something VERY macho about taking control of your health...Way to go gentlemen and thanks for sharing.
  • caterpillar2Butterfly
    Options
    I Love the fact that guys get just as excited about going down a couple cloths sizes and getting a good deal on smaller cloths as us women, Thats great keep up the good work..
  • OttawaJeannie
    OttawaJeannie Posts: 206
    Options
    Congrats to all of you! What a great feeling that must be. It's been a while and I can't wait :)
  • LadyOfOceanBreeze
    LadyOfOceanBreeze Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for you guys! that's fantastic! great job on the shrinking waistlines for sure. I am set on a goal to lose 8 inches off of mine, thanks for the inspiration today!!!

YOU ROCK:glasses:
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,319 Member
    Options
    aaawww no joke, I love seeing men proud about this and encouraging each other. I see many men that are so worried about the macho stuff they don't admit that these are NSV's for men too. I think there is something VERY macho about taking control of your health...Way to go gentlemen and thanks for sharing.

Oh geez... ya' just had to go and make it about feelings!

We weren't sharing.. we're bragging!! Lol!!
  • jeffrodgers1
    jeffrodgers1 Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    I went from a 42... to a 34. I could almost do a 32 but I have very muscular thighs and calfs from running.
  • leftymac
    leftymac Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I went from a 42... to a 34. I could almost do a 32 but I have very muscular thighs and calfs from running.

Showoff! :-p
  • HungryTuna
    HungryTuna Posts: 141
    Options

Oh geez... ya' just had to go and make it about feelings!

We weren't sharing.. we're bragging!! Lol!!

LMAO! ^ I was just thinking that myself.. I knew girls would respond like um, girls. hehe.

Great job!
  • Calidaho
    Calidaho Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Old Navy is a loser's best friend. You can keep buying smaller and smaller sizes without spending too much.

And, getting to a 29 is great, too!
  • jeffrodgers1
    jeffrodgers1 Posts: 991 Member
    Options

Showoff! :-p

Only for the ladies.... :laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!