Mommy Challenge (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• reyna99
    reyna99 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Did a great mommy workout last night, rode bikes!! even though it wasn't a 'hard' workout my burn was still up there, plus I got some great quality time with my baby girl!
  • nicolerah
    nicolerah Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Did a great mommy workout last night, rode bikes!! even though it wasn't a 'hard' workout my burn was still up there, plus I got some great quality time with my baby girl!

that's great to hear Reyna!! I wish I could do spin but my I dont like bikes at all!! But way to go girl!!
  • Quierstina
    Quierstina Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Hi Mommies!

Just stopping in to say hi. I hope everyone is having a successful day :). I'm trying really hard to. I'm, as always, looking forward to the weekend. I think it'll be a rainy one but that won't keep us indoors.

Do any of you have special father's day plans for your someone special? My daughters father and I aren't together but we're pretty close. So we are all going to his sisters house to spend father's day with his side of the family. Should be a lovely day as long as the rain holds off until the evening.

Alright, guess I'll get back to work now.
  • nicolerah
    Options
    Hey Mommies.. been so quiet in this thread for a couple days now! What's up??

Hope you ladies all have a wonderful weekend and for those who have dads and hubbies, hope you have a wonderful Father's Day! Make it as beautiful and memorable for the guys!
  • dietfree2012
    dietfree2012 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    @quierstina-have fun this weekend! @ nicolrah- it has been quiet!! i hope everyone is off working out, lol!! 2 more weeks to go, lets bust it out!! im excited to start insanity next week. everyone have a great fathers day and try to stay on track! its so hard on the weekends!:explode: :wink:
  • quiarga
    quiarga Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Hey mommies! I have been off working out and soaking up the sun when it's out! I have worked out at least an hour every day this week. I have the p90x DVDs and have been alternating one with weights and one with cardio every day. And boy is it working!! The scale is my friend this week!

MFP told me today I've lost 10 pounds since the last time it set my goals and wanted me to recalculate them! Yippee. Also although my "hubby" and I have 2 kids together we're not yet married. Our wedding is in September. I bought my dress in April and tried it on today for my mom. It's huge! I was swimming in it! Luckily it's not a custom one, and I can just return it to the store. I ordered a smaller one today!

Keep it up everyone! I can't wait till Monday!
  • nicolerah
    Options
    Hey mommies! I have been off working out and soaking up the sun when it's out! I have worked out at least an hour every day this week. I have the p90x DVDs and have been alternating one with weights and one with cardio every day. And boy is it working!! The scale is my friend this week!

MFP told me today I've lost 10 pounds since the last time it set my goals and wanted me to recalculate them! Yippee. Also although my "hubby" and I have 2 kids together we're not yet married. Our wedding is in September. I bought my dress in April and tried it on today for my mom. It's huge! I was swimming in it! Luckily it's not a custom one, and I can just return it to the store. I ordered a smaller one today!

Oh Wow.. Quiarga!! Congratulations!! Both your upcoming wedding AND on losing so much weight that you gotta get a new dress...
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    UGGGG . . . STILL at 134lbs- this plateau is KILLING me! :explode: :mad:
  • dietfree2012
    Options
    UGGGG . . . STILL at 134lbs- this plateau is KILLING me! :explode: :mad:

Hang in there! what can we switch up this week? tell us your routine so we can try to help; i know its frustrating!:explode:
  • dietfree2012
    Options
    Good mornin Mommie! So 158 for me...3 weeks 2 pounds..not spectacular at all..i still have 23 pounds to lose so i know that i can still lose 2 pounds a week with diligence and a strict diet. i am going to try to pump/step it up for a two pound loss this week. i will update chart 2 nite so post your numbers!!
  • Nina_Crowson
    Nina_Crowson Posts: 136
    Options
    SW for challenge: 207
    Last week: 205
    6/20/2011- 204.8 ---Not much of a loss but ill take it!
  • MeliF
    MeliF Posts: 41 Member
    Options

That is AWESOME and I bet it was such a great feeling to return and buy a smaller size!
  • angelacasey736
    angelacasey736 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Mommies!

SW - 191.6
    6/6 - 189
    6/13 - 185
    6/20 - 182.6
    6/27 -
    7/4 -
    Loss so far - 9 lbs - just 1 more to go! (for this challenge :-) )

Hope you all have a fabulous week!! Keep up the good work!
  • MeliF
    Options
    SW for challenge: 222
    6/6 - Out of town, no weigh in
    6/13 - 224
    6/20 - 221.5

From 6/13 I lost 2.5 LBS but only .5 LBS from my SW! It's a start! :drinker:
  • MeliF
    Options
    Great job angelacasey736!!
  • dietfree2012
    Options
    Good Morning Mommies!

SW - 191.6
    6/6 - 189
    6/13 - 185
    6/20 - 182.6
    6/27 -
    7/4 -

omg you are rocking!!! im so proud of you!!!:happy:
  • dietfree2012
    Options
    SW for challenge: 222
    6/6 - Out of town, no weigh in
    6/13 - 224
    6/20 - 221.5

From 6/13 I lost 2.5 LBS but only .5 LBS from my SW! It's a start! :drinker:

i love to see any loss!! good job!
  • Quierstina
    Quierstina Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    5/31: 251
    6/6: 246
    6/13: 246
    6/20: 246
    6/27:
    7/4:
    GW: 243

At this point I'm thinking this is going to be my lowest. I got my bridesmaids dress altered for my sister's July wedding and I've been told not to lose or gain anymore weight. My new goal is to stay within my calorie allotment and to workout at least 4 times a week. Yesterday at our family bbq my sister and I were doing block races and I hurt my ankle, I won, but I hurt my ankle.
  • angelacasey736
    Options
    Good Morning Mommies!

SW - 191.6
    6/6 - 189
    6/13 - 185
    6/20 - 182.6
    6/27 -
    7/4 -

omg you are rocking!!! im so proud of you!!!:happy:
    A BIG thank you to you (and all of the mommies) for doing this - it has been wonderful motivation! I will be sad to see the month end :-(
  • angelacasey736
    Options
    Great job angelacasey736!!
    Thank you!