Mommy Challenge (Closed Group)

Options
1121314151618»

Replies

• madyncaden
    madyncaden Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    i am horrible with getting my water in!! i also try not to cout other drinks so that i have enuf pure water running thru me:) I think this will be great and i am ready for the LL group to start!! i'm on a roll and ready to help all of you too!!! thanks latoya for all you do to keep us informed on how we are all doing!!! and thanks to the rest of you for motivating me!! i will do this with all of your help!!:heart::flowerforyou:
  • quiarga
    quiarga Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I think our first weekly challenge should be getting in the recommended amount of water daily. I know I'm bad about this one, but I find when I have a challenge I want to do it more! And remember it's not really just 8 glasses of water a day, but drinks like tea and coffee count too (as long as they don't have sugar added to them!).

Taking in the recommended amount of fluids daily is important to continued weight loss, and it helps your body to not retain too much water! It doesn't have to hang onto extra if it knows you're going to give it what it needs! This is all easy to say (or type rather), but for me much harder to put into practice!!

Good luck Mommies!

I like this idea! I struggle with the water also and can BARELY make 8 most days. But, I never counted tea or coffee. I put Splenda in it though so would it still count or no?

Personally, I would still count it because it's not real sugar, but you should also be aware of your intake of artificial sweeteners. Just because it's not real sugar doesn't mean you can have as much as you want. I just don't count things like sports drinks, soft drinks, juices, even lemonade (mainly because I never have these drinks but because they are filled with sugar even the fake kind.
  • dietfree2012
    dietfree2012 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    sounds like the perfect 1st week challenge!! lets do it! i will get a new thread going.
  • dietfree2012
    dietfree2012 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Ok Mommies!!! This challenge is over! I am starting the new thread for the Labor Day losers! I have done the final numbers and Mimi will post them when she can. Overall an amazing job!!! Proud of everyone! A special shout out to: angelacasey736, madyncaden, idream2bgwen, and sgarner2005; these 4 ladies completed the challenge making the goal of 10 POUNDS LOST!!!! :happy: :happy: :happy: Amazing job!!! and the BIGGEST LOSER goes to (drumroll): angelacasey736 :drinker: :drinker: She lost 12.4 POUNDS!! Amazing job! You ladies are awesome and thanks for motivating me and others to keep going even when its gets tough! Im excited for the Labor Day Losers (starting Monday)... Congrats again!! SN: if you dont see your name on the upcoming post with final numbers its only because i didnt see a number for the last 2 weigh ins. We still support you and are happy that you participated :happy:
  • miami_mimi
    miami_mimi Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I hope that everyone can see the final results! congratualtions to those that made the 10lb challenge and cheers to all the mommies that stuck with the challenge all 5 weeks :)

Look forward to sharing even more success togeher with our next 15 lbs challenge :drinker:

final.png
  • MeliF
    MeliF Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Looks great Miami!
    I actually gained 1.5 lbs the final week - a total loss of 2 lbs! I go in for my first ultrasound on 7/14 - keeping my fingers crossed for a healthy baby and heartbeat!
    I would still LOVE to be a part of the Labor Day Challenge, my goal will be to at least maintain. I find myself slipping up from time to time - using the ole' I'm pregnant attitude! I need all of your help to stay motivated and healthy!

Please count me IN!!!!
  • nicolerah
    nicolerah Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Congrats to all the Mommies!! This challenge was great (it was my first) and I loved it! See you ladies on Monday for the start of Labor Day Losers!! Have a great weekend!
  • bhurley1424
    bhurley1424 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    We all did great! Here's to more losses in our next challenge!:bigsmile:
  • madyncaden
    madyncaden Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    WOW!! we did awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! lookin forward to starting today.....altho i hve not done good yet!!! good luck with the 15 pounds to lose!!!!!!!!!!!!!1