• layla_luvyah
    layla_luvyah Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Omg!! Congratulations....Keep it up! :happy:
  • slimrb2011
    slimrb2011 Posts: 122
    Options
    Way to go!
    I just started day 1, level 1 today and I hope I can will myself to complete the entire program.
    9 pounds is great! Did you do any other form of exercise?

You can do it!! Just stick with it. Remember it's only a 20 minute workout so not hard to fit it in. Iadded the Shred onto my normal routine of the gym 6 days a week and some walking. I really noticed a difference when with adding this DVD in and am hoping Ripped gets me even more results! Keep at it and good luck!
  • vroyyoung
    vroyyoung Posts: 33
    Options
    Awesome work, and great dedication putting yourself first for that precious time each day!
  • BeccyBerry
    BeccyBerry Posts: 312
    Options
    Fantastic. Well done xx
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Great job! I'm doing Ripped in 30 now and love it
  • 2BabyMama
    2BabyMama Posts: 65
    Options
    Awesome! I've ordered the DVD and am excited to get started!
  • Kanzaki3
    Kanzaki3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! I haven't completed it since I'm on again/off again with that DVD
  • corbansmom
    corbansmom Posts: 71
    Options
    Congrats!!! Did you do 30DS by itself or add other workouts with it to get those results?
  • 1fitmama
    1fitmama Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Congrats on great results! Good luck with Ripped in 30.
  • hiltonheadagain
    Options
    awesome job! i should be getting mine in the mail any day now and can't wait to start. After I ordered it I read some reviews and found that a lot of ppl had trouble with their knees after doing it. I had knee surgery a couple years ago, so that worried me...did you have any issues?

I have bad knees. My right is the worst and I did have a little trouble with it doing the Shred. I ended up getting a knee brace for it and I did the modified versions of some of the more "knee challeging" exercises. I pushed through and actually feel like my knee felt better toward the end. I would say give it a try with the modifying and see how it goes.

I have had trouble in the past with my knees too, but I am now able to do the 30 Day Shred with no problem. I think part of the issue for me was working out on carpet. It seems like the grip of the tennis shoes on the rug makes just enough resistance to cause irritation to the knees. I recently got a work out mat--NOT a yoga mat--and it's helped a lot! I use something from Costco, that looks like gray puzzle pieces and are a compressed kind of foam. The one I use is sold as a multi purpose floor mat. But, there is a one piece mat like this at Dunham's (probably any sport store) and it's sold as a work out mat. The point is, whatever you do, don't work out on carpet. This is just my personal, unscientific experience. Hope it works for you. : )
    **Of course, modified versions of any exercise with the knees is also a good idea.
  • hiltonheadagain
    Options
    Fantastic. Way to stick with it. I'm just starting and you are a great encouragement. :happy:
  • slimrb2011
    slimrb2011 Posts: 122
    Options
    Congrats!!! Did you do 30DS by itself or add other workouts with it to get those results?

I added the Shred to my normal routine which includes the gym 6 days a week and some walking at night. I really started noticing the definition in my stomach and the inches coming off once I added the DVD.
  • rnroadrunner
    rnroadrunner Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    good job!!! that is truly something to be proud of. :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!