"Nothing Tastes" Quote...Lets change the way we think...

Options
eeeekie
eeeekie Posts: 1,011 Member
Have you heard that "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels"...lets change the mentality here!

That quote was from Kate Moss during an interview with WWD magazine. This quote is often used on pro-ana and bulimia websites.

It's not very healthy way of thinking or living! That mentality is dangerous and makes for a miserable way of life and a miserable outlook on food. If you're not happy with what you're doing you won't continue to do it. It's not about depriving yourself...it's about being healthy and allowing yourself to have a treat is HEALTHY even if just for your spirit. I'm not saying go out and eat a whole pie but a slice of pie isn't gonna kill you...portion control is key!

I came across a revised quote on Moss's motto...

"Nothing tastes as good as being healthy and full of energy feels."

<3 it.

Replies

• tritta01
    tritta01 Posts: 311
    Options
    thanks I totally agree with the new quote..
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    I am with you!!!!! I hate that quote. The new one is much better.

i have found I lose mre weight when i work out 3-5 days a week for 150-400 cals Not by killing myself to burn 500+ 6-7 days. I also feel better when I allow myself a cookie, fun size candy or french fries now and again. Moderation is key!
  • kandire
    kandire Posts: 87
    Options
    Bump!
  • eeeekie
    Options
    I am with you!!!!! I hate that quote. The new one is much better.

i have found I lose mre weight when i work out 3-5 days a week for 150-400 cals Not by killing myself to burn 500+ 6-7 days. I also feel better when I allow myself a cookie, fun size candy or french fries now and again. Moderation is key!

very much agreed
  • eeeekie
    Options
    bump
  • elliecolorado
    elliecolorado Posts: 1,040
    Options
    Couldn't agree with you more :) I always hated that quote!
  • eeeekie
    Options
    BUMP TO TOP!

I want as many people to see this as I can get!!!
  • eeeekie
    Options
    last bump before bed!