Oh man...I was so BAD....BAD,BAD,BAD!

Options
I went about 1,000 over my limit yesterday:sad: :sad: :sad: :brokenheart: :grumble:

I just hope it doesn't mess up my chances of losing weight by next weekend:angry: I have been great the last two weeks and I usually have a cheat on saturday night(but usualy 3or400 over my limit) But last night i went loco....i mean,i ate a dble cheeseburger and a large fry and a apple pie....then later i ate a hershy bar and finished the day with two drinks....? WTH??? :noway:

I know why i did it...I weighed and i was up 1.3lbs....which is the first time ive been up since starting MFP. It kinda hit me the wrong way....This sucks....I wish i could go back and tell mysef NO :angry:

Ok,I feel better....now that ive 'come clean' with you all....thanks for listening and letting me vent!:happy:

Replies

• punka274
    Options
    I went about 1,000 over my limit yesterday:sad: :sad: :sad: :brokenheart: :grumble:

I just hope it doesn't mess up my chances of losing weight by next weekend:angry: I have been great the last two weeks and I usually have a cheat on saturday night(but usualy 3or400 over my limit) But last night i went loco....i mean,i ate a dble cheeseburger and a large fry and a apple pie....then later i ate a hershy bar and finished the day with two drinks....? WTH??? :noway:

I know why i did it...I weighed and i was up 1.3lbs....which is the first time ive been up since starting MFP. It kinda hit me the wrong way....This sucks....I wish i could go back and tell mysef NO :angry:

Ok,I feel better....now that ive 'come clean' with you all....thanks for listening and letting me vent!:happy:
  • carajo
    carajo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Hey don't be so hard on yourself!!!:flowerforyou: Believe me EVERYONE here has done it!!! Start today with a great workout, and get your diet back on track, you will be just fine!!! I know it is frustrating to see a gain, but 1 lb. is most likely water!! Your body doesn't knkow the difference in days of the week, its more of an accumulation of days, so if you get back on track, and stick to your calorie goals, i think you should still lose accordingly!!!!! GOOD LUCK!!!!
  • PatriotsFan
    Options
    i just came on to log in how bad i did yesterday and then i read this..i swear i did the same exact thing..i've been militant about eating for the last 2weeks and yesterday, i went awol..mozz. sticks, chicken wings, cookies, brownies, birthday cake, icecream..i was a mad woman..

now that we've got that out of the way..
    let's focus on today..and not eating like there's not tomorrow..lol
  • pamelawilliams
    Options
    I know how you feel I have cheated over the last week and gained about 6 of the 10 lbs I tried so hard to lose. The only thing to do is to get "back on the wagon" with healthy eating and exercise. Don't beat up on yourself because if you are like me you will start to feel sorry for yourself and keep cheating. Good luck.:smile:
  • pamelawilliams
    Options
    You know, I think that at times I am so good, determined to lose weight that I deprive myself of what I want ( a sweet). When I can't take anymore I go awol and eat "like a fool." I eat everything and anything to satisfy that craving. Maybe if I had just eaten a small amount of the sweet or whatever it was then maybe I would not have gone awol. Moderation is the key to success.:embarassed:
  • punka274
    Options
    i just came on to log in how bad i did yesterday and then i read this..i swear i did the same exact thing..i've been militant about eating for the last 2weeks and yesterday, i went awol..mozz. sticks, chicken wings, cookies, brownies, birthday cake, icecream..i was a mad woman..

now that we've got that out of the way..
    let's focus on today..and not eating like there's not tomorrow..lol

you got it.....lets get back on track!

pamelawilliams-Thats me...i should of just had 'A' cheeseburger(single) to satisfy the craving...instead i went hog wild,LOL

Carajo-Thanks for the reminder that the whole world isn't falling down on me...LOL:flowerforyou: i was suppose to take a rest day today....I will take you advice and add in a sweat fest sometime today,im sure it will make me feel better!