New "Chick" on the block

Options
Hello everyone! This is the first time I have done anything like this - as far as going online and finding people to get advice from so I can loose weight. This should be good since I seem to not be motivated unless someone else motivates me. I lost quite a bit of weight about 4 years ago but have since gained it back. Why does it seem like when you get divorced you loose weight but when you meet a guy and fall in love you get so comfortable you gain it back? Well that's what happened to me. I don't like the weight I am at now, however that is all gonna change! :) Thanks to a friend at work I have joined ya all - so here I am!

Replies

• hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    And I'm that friend!!
    Way to go, babe!
    I'm glad to see you listened to me.
    Now you need to find some more inspiring friends, check out some before & after pics, and get that weight off!!
  • MicMar66
    MicMar66 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! What a good friend you have to share this website with you. Good luck!
  • jambs5
    jambs5 Posts: 114
    Options
    Hi,
    I joined MFP 5/13/11 because a few of my sisters mentioned and use the site. Two of my sisters have reached their weight loss goals, losing 43#s and 56#s. I figure if they can do it, so can i. Please feel free to add me as a friend. Good luck reaching your weight loss goals. This site is fun & easy to use. Have a pleasant evening.
  • Newkell
    Newkell Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    way to go!
  • LauraLeeIanello
    Options
    Congrats on joining MFP! I have only been on this website for 6 days now and I love it!!! I have already lost a pound :). You will have sucess too, it's so easy.
  • trishobr
    trishobr Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me as a friend!