Jumping June Health & Fitness Challenge {Closed Group} Week

Options
2»

Replies

• tpot74
    tpot74 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Day 2--GREAT morning peeps! Fruit and water on deck...let's go!

Ravissant--I LOVE your anchor! Go Girl!
  • LawyerGal1908
    LawyerGal1908 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Welcome to Day #2!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou:

How did Day #1 go for everyone? Did you get in your 30 minutes of exercise by any means necessary? Did you meet your other goals?

I was very happy with Day #1- I exceeded my water goal of 60oz I got in closer to 80oz.! I had a harddd workout and I weighed in!

So what is your meal plan for today?:bigsmile:

Me? Breakfast- Chobani Yogurt and a Quaker bar
    Lunch -Tilapia with veggies and a baked sweet potato
    Dinner - Planning to make chili!
    Snack Cheddar, nuts

Who's next?!
  • WonderVoice
    Options
    Hiii Everybody!

So, I didn't get to set up a profile yesterday, but I did get in 30 minutes by any means... ya heard!!! lol

I'm Erricka, and my June Goals are:

1. Journal everyday about how I'm feeling inside & out. Even if I start with, "I don't friggen feel like journaling today ..."
    2. Only eat bread 2 times a week
    3. Exercise 30-60 minutes a day
    4. Involve the kids in my exercise 2 times a week

Anchor: "Love + Truth = Freedom x Power" ~ me
  • tpot74
    Options
    I guess I'll stop beating the moderator to the punch in the mornings..lol:drinker:
  • LawyerGal1908
    Options
    Welcome E!!! glad you made it!!!
  • LawyerGal1908
    Options
    No T~ I like your energy in the am! I just want to put "food for thought" out there as well so don't hold back Sis! Jump in early there's no rules in this house! We are all working on the same goal!
  • LawyerGal1908
    Options
    WELCOME TO DAY #3!!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

TGIF!!!

ITS THE WEEKEND!!! What are your workout & food menu plans!? Any challenges you need to brianstorm before it gets here?
  • LawyerGal1908
    Options

TGIF!!!

ITS THE WEEKEND!!! What are your workout & food menu plans!? Any challenges you need to brianstorm before it gets here?
  • califigureeight
    Options
    I got the water in. I walked for 30 minutes but not to the Farmers Market.
  • califigureeight
    Options

TGIF!!!

My goal is to continue to build up my water intake. I have not made 2L's yet but I also have not had any soda. My goal for the weekend is to continue to walk, not drink soda when I go out for lunch and to track my food.
  • Skyloop
    Skyloop Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm late but here's mine.

1. Exercise 45 minutes per day.
    2. Drink 124 oz of water per day.
    3. Loose 8 pounds by the end of the month.
    4. Resist the urge to over eat starches.

Anchor....buying a smaller belt
  • tpot74
    Options
    Happy Thursday folks!

Wow it's day 9!! Time flies when you are having fun....The scale isn't really my friend at the moment, however I will continue to do my 30 mins of exercise daily and work on eating more calories to reach my recommended daily caloric needs. I find when I exercise I build muscle, resulting in weight gain (three pounds over two weeks)..kind of discourging but again I will press on!
  • msronnell
    msronnell Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    day one was great, it was day 2 that kicked my butt! LOl
  • tpot74
    Options
    I am happy to post that I have been keeping up with my goals and manage to reach my anchor!! Yay its still early yet but I tried on those capris and I can fit them !! Button, zipped and all..I am soooo excited. I also reached another high this week...15 mins on the elliptical. I am def not a fan of it and before this week could only complete 3 mins on the elliptical!!! Yay! Oh I am really EXCITED!!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • califigureeight
    Options
    Name: NeCole/CaliFigureEight

My 4 Goals:
    1.Loose 5-10 pounds in June
    2.Stay on plan (I'm using the food diary on this site)
    3.Drink 2L water a day
    4. Get up to 2.5 MPH on treadmill (went from 3.2 pre-op to 1.2 post-op)

My Anchor: To be able to fit these KAH-UTE blouses that I purchased for work. My arms are too big to wear them right now :(

CHECKING IN with 5 days to go
    1. I need to maintain my current weight if not loose more
    2. Mission accomplished
    3. Need help!
    4. I've been walking outside and have no real way of measurement but I am not covering more territory than in the beginning so that means I'm walking faster. Maybe I'll get on the treadmill at 2.5 and see how I feel compared to the last time.