Hello (again)

Options
lizvanb
lizvanb Posts: 66 Member
Hey everyone! My name is Liz, and I've been a member of MFP since February. At the beginning, I was SUPER motivated, really eager to be healthier and to learn more about healthy eating/living. But then school got in the way, and it doesn't help matters that I had reached a plateau that seemed to last an eternity. I went on a diet hiatus at the end of March/beginning of April when school and graduating really took over my life. Though I'm not proud of putting my health on the back burner (it's not like it was a matter of life and death, but still...), I graduated with good grades and did great for the semester.

Now that I'm officially a college graduate and home for good, I want to get back in the groove! My mom and I have decided to diet together. My mom's doing low-carb diet (she says it's the only diet that works for her) but as for me, I'm trying Weight Watchers again (for the 3958495th time in my life). Hopefully I will be more successful with WW than I've been in the past.

My point is that I'm here to say hi (again) and I could definitely use some extra support as I start over. Completely. Wipe the ticker clean. I always try to give positive feedback/advice/support when I can.

Replies

• laursey
    laursey Posts: 307
    Options
    Hi! Sounds like life has been really crazy. So glad to hear you are able to refocus again, and how great to have your mom along your side. I would love to cheer you along with her. Friend me if you like. My username is Laursey. I've done Weight Watchers before as well. I've found this the best support and accountability possible for me. Good luck! You can do it!

6143704.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • Nickerze
    Nickerze Posts: 6
    Options
    Completely understand the school thing, school has a tendency to make me put on pounds too. I have a few years to go to finish yet and am hoping to figure out a better eating system over the summer so I don't pack on the few pounds I manage to whittle off. Congratulations on graduating and best wishes with everything that follows!